This New Trump Ad Is MAGA Fire 🔥

You wanna back that up with your life, motherfucker?

You're a lying sack of shit. Put your ass where your mouth is boy, cause it's probably coming.

1/6 was people trying to exercise their 1st Amendment rights. The coup was Democrats cheating the 2020 election.

Half or more of America is pissed off about that. Let's see how you explain that's going to work out well for your plans going forward.

I'm ready to back up what I say with my life, boy, because I know it's true.

You ain't got the balls nor the conviction; You're just a slandering little pussy ass liar. :blahblah:
This post is a threat of violence against another poster.......leaving a nice social media trail too.

^^ Says the party that must pledge allegiance to the State Religion of Transgender-queers. You all believe that men can give birth, and that there are more than two genders. No one can take anything you people say seriously. You are in a literal satanic cult.
Another lie....you sure are following YOUR orange sexual abuser's lead on that. What else do you do that shows what a despicable person you have become?

You wanna back that up with your life, motherfucker?

You're a lying sack of shit. Put your ass where your mouth is boy, cause it's probably coming.

1/6 was people trying to exercise their 1st Amendment rights. The coup was Democrats cheating the 2020 election.

Half or more of America is pissed off about that. Let's see how you explain that's going to work out well for your plans going forward.

I'm ready to back up what I say with my life, boy, because I know it's true.

You ain't got the balls nor the conviction; You're just a slandering little pussy ass liar. :blahblah:
1/2? You gotta be kidding. Trump has about 1/3 supporters, and can gain no more. If you aren't already a MAGA you won't become one.

Forum List

Back