This New Trump Ad Is MAGA Fire 🔥

Just a video of upset losers!
No real credence.
Sorry I won't fall into your magarat trap

There is a 24 minute video you can watch at the link.

Just a video of upset losers!
No real credence.
Sorry I won't fall into your magarat trap
No it is proof there was fraud. It is how someone gets 81 million votes. You do not decide what is what in my world. Hit the road troll.

Last edited:
How funny all you do is post numbers...and the courts have thrown out everything that was brought to them about your so-called trouble.
:bigbed:

No it is proof there was fraud. It is how someone gets 81 million votes. You do not decide what is what in my world. Hit the road troll.

How funny all you do is post numbers...and the courts have thrown out everything that was brought to them about your so-called trouble.
:bigbed:
The courts were told to not allow an evidentiary hearings and they did not allow them. That excuse means 0. Try again traitor.

I have it blacklisted. On purpose.
jim-carrey-alright-then.gif

Yes he is. Look at the Georgia charges. None of the individual actions they did are actual crimes. They are charging him and his staff with making phone calls, posting tweets, and sending emails, inquiring about exposing election fraud. Nowhere in these texts and calls was there any demand to do anything illegal. Look at the transcripts. Nothing illegal is ever suggested.
You have just exposed you have not read the indictment.

Why do you do that? Why do you deliberately keep yourself in ignorance and then expose that ignorance in public?

Seriously.

Forum List

Back