This New Trump Ad Is MAGA Fire 🔥

Just to catch up those who refuse to read the indictments, here is a nice picture you can easily grasp.

georgia-charges.jpg

You certainly have gays on your mind in a thread that has nothing to do with them.............I wonder why that is.
What? When did I say anything about gays?

The fact that you equate “globalist homogenization” with gay sex just shows that most globohomos are probably obsessed with the homosexual Agenda. So thanks for proving that stereotype.

Another lie....you sure are following YOUR orange sexual abuser's lead on that. What else do you do that shows what a despicable person you have become?
Prove that it is a “lie”. Can you show me one elected Democrat that will say there are only two genders? One Democrat that stands up against the “transgender” movement? One?

You can’t, which is why all you can do is deflect and ramble about Orange Man Bad.

This post is a threat of violence against another poster.......leaving a nice social media trail too.
How'd you know about my wifi transporter device that lets me travel the WiFi waves? :auiqs.jpg:

No, what you're accusing me of is wrongthink, and fuck you! :fu:

You're a stupid commie shill.

You wanna back that up with your life, motherfucker?

You're a lying sack of shit. Put your ass where your mouth is boy, cause it's probably coming.

1/6 was people trying to exercise their 1st Amendment rights. The coup was Democrats cheating the 2020 election.

Half or more of America is pissed off about that. Let's see how you explain that's going to work out well for your plans going forward.

I'm ready to back up what I say with my life, boy, because I know it's true.

You ain't got the balls nor the conviction; You're just a slandering little pussy ass liar. :blahblah:
Triggered-4.jpg

Forum List

Back