This offends me also

Not liking water doesn't mean one doesn't manage it somehow.

Wal Mart is the only one of those stores I've ever been in. There my purchases are pretty much limited to chewing gum, carbonated water and popsicles. My preference is to pay more for similarly cheap Asian goods in smaller stores where the owners and employees spend their money locally.

IOW, you are a hypocrite.

But we already knew that.

No.

No hypocrite here you stinking ****.

But thanks for playing.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that men who feel compelled to call women the "c" word are sexually inadequate neuters who live sad isolated lives, and overcompensate for their short cummings by posting misogynistic vulgarity on the internets.

Apple offends me for a lot of reasons.
One of them isn't their abuses of tax law.
That is the voters' fault for electing scumballs.

It's not abuse of the tax law if the filings were perfectly legal.

Apple has a fiduciary responsibility to its shareholders to not overpay taxes.

The real issue is that we have a Byzantine tax code that even the overseers do not comprehend.

Who is responsible for the "Byzantine" tax code? Would you pin that on liberals or conservatives?

The real issue is that we have a Byzantine tax code that even the overseers do not comprehend.

Who is responsible for the "Byzantine" tax code? Would you pin that on liberals or conservatives?

That is the wrong phrasing. I blame those who either don't respect or don't understand (likely both) the Constitution. Big Government power abusers exists on both sides of the spectrum.

IOW, you are a hypocrite.

But we already knew that.

No.

No hypocrite here you stinking ****.

But thanks for playing.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that men who feel compelled to call women [a ****] compensate for their short cummings by posting misogynistic vulgarity on the internets.

Don't you usually open the "witty repartee" part of your game with the "rubber and glue" thing? You must really be upset.

Good. It's probably the high point of your day.

Next.

That is the wrong phrasing. I blame those who either don't respect or don't understand (likely both) the Constitution. Big Government power abusers exists on both sides of the spectrum.

I think they finished up " Dancing With The Stars " last night.

The question stands.....unanswered.

I think they finished up " Dancing With The Stars " last night.

The question stands.....unanswered.

Only to people without reading comprehension abilities...

I would blame that on government.

There are few or no Democratic CEOs in large US companies. Even those working for the Obama administration (like Immelt) are not Democrats.

Cheap asian labour for Apple? That kind of products are not built in western nations anymore. Certainly not in Europe. And the japanese (Sony, Sharp, etc) outsource more and more manufacturing.

There are few or no Democratic CEOs in large US companies.

Actually, there are Democratic CEOs running some of the most profitable companies in America.

Cheap asian labour for Apple? That kind of products are not built in western nations anymore. Certainly not in Europe. And the japanese (Sony, Sharp, etc) outsource more and more manufacturing.

Cheap stuff should be made by cheap labor. Simple economics. T-shirts should not be being made by $30/hr laborers in America. That makes no sense.

Low-tech jobs should be sent to low-tech countries where they belong. Americans should be building high-tech products. And that means we should be educating our children for the jobs of tomorrow, and building and maintaining the infrastructure for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of yesterday. The days of growing up to work in the same factory your daddy worked in are over. That's national economic suicide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back