This one will sure stir the pot

Dem's want to grant millions of illegals amnesty and the right to vote so they can bribe them with government hand outs to vote Dem and cancel out the votes of Americans. Just another one of the Dem's election rigging schemes.

Not surprisingly, Obama's legacy lives on in the hearts and minds of his ever more rabidly progressive base. Let's harken back to 2010 in a poignantly revealing and pertinent call to action, for his base today. Univision 2010. I sure remember this, do you?

And what is it that y'all progressive libs are accusing us, Trump's conservative base of again... speak up now, don't be bashful! lol ... y'all

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...cement_and_the_transformation_of_the_usa.html

population replacement? is that what the dems are doing with immigration??????

The radical Left has apparently run out of brainwashable citizen-subjects, are not succeeding in indoctrinating the rest of us into their six decade old cultural revolution, so they need fresh minds and bodies to refill the social program ranks. Seems the Left discards cultures they've exploited out of useable political resources before moving on to the next.

The average American citizen is useless to them as currency, so what do they do: throw open the gates. A new, highly exploitable population comes flooding in. No problem. They're undocumented, poor, 'refugees', so the younger American generation--always out to save the world--embraces them and votes for US Reps who champion new programs to completely fund the lives of the horde of new Americans.

I am in Rutland, VT often as I have interaction with Rutland Regional Medical Center.This refugee thing was hugely controversial and what the cabal of ultra liberal, local news sources don't tell you is that it has been a divisive and costly burden to the City. They sure are happy though when their subjectively partisan "news" articles are picked up by conscientious liberals, like yourself, in furtherance of their/your NARRATIVE. How a plan to resettle 100 Syrian refugees ripped apart a small Vermont town
I am as partisan as they come, however, professionally I am exposed to all cross sections of the population in the county and I am telling you objectively, 1st hand, that to date it has been a fail! Sorry I can't give you the same feedback on your other pasted articles... lol

Last edited:
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...cement_and_the_transformation_of_the_usa.html

population replacement? is that what the dems are doing with immigration??????

The radical Left has apparently run out of brainwashable citizen-subjects, are not succeeding in indoctrinating the rest of us into their six decade old cultural revolution, so they need fresh minds and bodies to refill the social program ranks. Seems the Left discards cultures they've exploited out of useable political resources before moving on to the next.

The average American citizen is useless to them as currency, so what do they do: throw open the gates. A new, highly exploitable population comes flooding in. No problem. They're undocumented, poor, 'refugees', so the younger American generation--always out to save the world--embraces them and votes for US Reps who champion new programs to completely fund the lives of the horde of new Americans.
nothing but rhetoric. where are the fine Capital plans Your guy claimed to have?

everybody Loves Capitalism.

here it is. But Shumer not Reid as I had remembered it.

immigration.jpg

'jebito' and bush family thought the 'jebito' would get the chance to run . The Trump fecked him up and hopefully he does it again . And any Texan that votes for 'jorge bush' in Texas is crazy because 'jorge' is the continuance of the 'bush' dynasty .

Last edited:
U.S. Immigration Since 1965 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Dem's want to grant millions of illegals amnesty and the right to vote so they can bribe them with government hand outs to vote Dem and cancel out the votes of Americans. Just another one of the Dem's election rigging schemes.
U.S. Immigration Since 1965 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Over the next four decades, the policies put into effect in 1965 would greatly change the demographic makeup of the American population, as immigrants entering the United States under the new legislation came increasingly from countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, as opposed to Europe.

I am in Rutland, VT often as I have interaction with Rutland Regional Medical Center.This refugee thing was hugely controversial and what the cabal of ultra liberal, local news sources don't tell you is that it has been a divisive and costly burden to the City. They sure are happy though when their subjectively partisan "news" articles are picked up by conscientious liberals, like yourself, in furtherance of their/your NARRATIVE. How a plan to resettle 100 Syrian refugees ripped apart a small Vermont town
I am as partisan as they come, however, professionally I am exposed to all cross sections of the population in the county and I am telling you objectively, 1st hand, that to date it has been a fail! Sorry I can't give you the same feedback on your other pasted articles... lol
What gripes my bunions, is that this nation tells it seniors that Social security is running out, and moves the age up in hopes people die before collecting, but here we have all these resources for these illegals, their families, and for who knows for how long, and at what cost it will be to us. ??

People are tired of the dam lies and corruption of our government, and these employers who perpetrate this sort of thing on the American people.

Forum List

Back