This one will sure stir the pot

Lucky for everyone, SMOD is going to be awesome!

xWkHfi7g_400x400.jpg

Or maybe not....

I am in Rutland, VT often as I have interaction with Rutland Regional Medical Center.This refugee thing was hugely controversial and what the cabal of ultra liberal, local news sources don't tell you is that it has been a divisive and costly burden to the City. They sure are happy though when their subjectively partisan "news" articles are picked up by conscientious liberals, like yourself, in furtherance of their/your NARRATIVE. How a plan to resettle 100 Syrian refugees ripped apart a small Vermont town
I am as partisan as they come, however, professionally I am exposed to all cross sections of the population in the county and I am telling you objectively, 1st hand, that to date it has been a fail! Sorry I can't give you the same feedback on your other pasted articles... lol
What gripes my bunions, is that this nation tells it seniors that Social security is running out, and moves the age up in hopes people die before collecting, but here we have all these resources for these illegals, their families, and for who knows for how long, and at what cost it will be to us. ??

People are tired of the dam lies and corruption of our government, and these employers who perpetrate this sort of thing on the American people.
Who the heck cares, to hell with seniors & those in their 30's like myself who won't even have SS. Insatiable, rabid thirst for 'fleeting' power is more important to politicians than you, me... the electorate. They will have passed the shit bag to the next guy & the guy after that guy ad infinitum. In other words, the who the F cares philosophy is alive and well among our most venerable public servants... lol. U and I are irrelevant as we are to be replaced with malleable, entitlement Pavlovian constituents, who happen to be criminal aliens!

[Idiotic articles suggesting Maine, Vermont and other states needs illegal aliens to sustain them]

I actually only read the article in regards to Maine by a non-White from NPR which is poorly written, misleading and ultimately ridiculous. An illegal alien married an alleged citizen and that is the only hope for the lobster business? :p Sounds like a typical anti-White male Hollywood movie. But the state and local governments need increased revenue for what again? Oh yeah, to pay for food, shelter, clothing, education etc., for non-White "refugees" who add "diversity." :mad:

Maine and the West in general is too White! Needs more "diversity" to help Whites pay their mortgages 'n stuff. :p

Last edited:
[Idiotic articles suggesting Maine, Vermont and other states needs illegal aliens to sustain them]

I actually only read the article in regards to Maine by a non-White from NPR which is poorly written, misleading and ultimately ridiculous. An illegal alien married an alleged citizen and that is the only hope for the lobster business? :p Sounds like a typical anti-White male Hollywood movie. But the state and local governments need increased revenue for what again? Oh yeah, to pay for food, shelter, clothing, education etc., for non-White "refugees" who add "diversity." :mad:

Maine and the West in general is too White! Needs more "diversity" to help Whites pay their mortgages 'n stuff. :p

I paid $10.79 for a quart of pensoil 5-30 today.. You got to be kidding me right ??

So what has happened to all the drill baby drill bullcrap, and all because of the extreme gas prices a few years back ??? A non-political issue in the curent environment I guess. This nations leadership is cruel to it's own, but let's make sure those illegal border crossers are taken care of above and beyond.

I use Redline 0-30. About $50 a gallon. But it is the best engine oil available from what I gather. One of the few engines oils actually fully synthetic.

0W30 Motor Oil

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...cement_and_the_transformation_of_the_usa.html

population replacement? is that what the dems are doing with immigration??????

The radical Left has apparently run out of brainwashable citizen-subjects, are not succeeding in indoctrinating the rest of us into their six decade old cultural revolution, so they need fresh minds and bodies to refill the social program ranks. Seems the Left discards cultures they've exploited out of useable political resources before moving on to the next.

The average American citizen is useless to them as currency, so what do they do: throw open the gates. A new, highly exploitable population comes flooding in. No problem. They're undocumented, poor, 'refugees', so the younger American generation--always out to save the world--embraces them and votes for US Reps who champion new programs to completely fund the lives of the horde of new Americans.

I got bad news for them: Many Mexican immigrants work hard, are Catholic, and want to assimilate and live the American Dream, not be on welfare and food stamps.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...cement_and_the_transformation_of_the_usa.html

It has become very obvious that the Democratic Party regards white voters as its opposition.
This is why illegal immigration and blocking Voter ID laws is so important to the left wingers.

View attachment 202102

Those assholes might what to do a DNA test and find out how much European blood they really have. They might get some real surprises.

The radical Left has apparently run out of brainwashable citizen-subjects, are not succeeding in indoctrinating the rest of us into their six decade old cultural revolution, so they need fresh minds and bodies to refill the social program ranks. Seems the Left discards cultures they've exploited out of useable political resources before moving on to the next.

The average American citizen is useless to them as currency, so what do they do: throw open the gates. A new, highly exploitable population comes flooding in. No problem. They're undocumented, poor, 'refugees', so the younger American generation--always out to save the world--embraces them and votes for US Reps who champion new programs to completely fund the lives of the horde of new Americans.

I got bad news for them: Many Mexican immigrants work hard, are Catholic, and want to assimilate and live the American Dream, not be on welfare and food stamps.
Yeah but are they somewhat disiplined because of the cards they've been dealt ?????? Otherwise look into their country in order to know the real story on these people... What would happen if they were to gain more control in our country state by state by state ?? It's easy to look into a situation where people feel as if they have to disipline themselves, and to do what is expected of themselves just to get along in the situation, otherwise to garner an opinion of them even if the opinion is very skewed.

Yeah but are they somewhat disiplined because of the cards they've been dealt ?????? Otherwise look into their country in order to know the real story on these people... What would happen if they were to gain more control in our country state by state by state ?? It's easy to look into a situation where people feel as if they have to disipline themselves, and to do what is expected of them to get along in the situation.

Maybe they didn't like the cartels running the government and their lives.

Yeah but are they somewhat disiplined because of the cards they've been dealt ?????? Otherwise look into their country in order to know the real story on these people... What would happen if they were to gain more control in our country state by state by state ?? It's easy to look into a situation where people feel as if they have to disipline themselves, and to do what is expected of them to get along in the situation.

The cartels are what runs all of Mexico ??

Oh yeah. It's so bad, in some areas, people group together as vigilantes.

Oh yeah. It's so bad, in some areas, people group together as vigilantes.
So what you are giving us is a preview of what would happen here if they could eventually establish themselves just like they have established themselves among the citizenry there ??? How weak these people must be to allow their country to be run by huge rival drug cartels. Is this what Americans like about these immigrants (their weakness) ???

I use Redline 0-30. About $50 a gallon. But it is the best engine oil available from what I gather. One of the few engines oils actually fully synthetic.

0W30 Motor Oil

Amsoil is fully synthetic as well. Redline isn't the best, Amsoil is, but Redline is good stuff.

Amsoil vs Red Line Oil

For years Red Line advertised that they provided the best protection, but the results of the Four Ball Wear Test showed the AMSOIL Series 2000 20W-50 providing over twice the protection.

redline_oil_4ball.jpg

Results of Royal Purple vs Amsoil Test | Best Synthetic Motor Oil Reviews

Last edited:
U.S. Immigration Since 1965 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Dem's want to grant millions of illegals amnesty and the right to vote so they can bribe them with government hand outs to vote Dem and cancel out the votes of Americans. Just another one of the Dem's election rigging schemes.
U.S. Immigration Since 1965 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Over the next four decades, the policies put into effect in 1965 would greatly change the demographic makeup of the American population, as immigrants entering the United States under the new legislation came increasingly from countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, as opposed to Europe.

Illegals are NOT immigrants.

BluesLegend said:
Illegals are NOT immigrants.
They Don't Have To Be Illegal
They Were Given The Come One And All
By The Immigration Act Of 1965
To Change The Demographics Of America To Shoo-In Democrats

And You're Right
Illegals Are Not Immigrants Or Migrants
When They Just Crash The Gates
They Are Criminal Alien Invaders

That is one hell of a conspiracy theory there boy.

Makes that FEMA camp thing look amateurish.

Yeah creep, it's not like they advertise or anything.

You're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, are you creep?
Advertise?

Seriously?

Smh

Forum List

Back