This Pope is a Communist and Catholic Church Getting Close to Another Schism

I am not a Bircher. Just an old time FDR Democrat. Pope needs to keep out of U.S. politics. Liberals have no place in Catholic Church when Christians are under attack worldwide.

This Chilean Marxist is no Pope of mine...hence I have left the Catholic Church over its communist policies concerning Latin America and immigrants. Cannot support a leftist Church.
'A white supremacist ransom note': Trump's handling of Dreamers gets trashed in surprising Fox News panel
Catholicism was too hard for you, huh? Well there are plenty of denominations that were started for you folks that need something easier. Take your pick: List of Christian denominations by number of members - Wikipedia

Oh...BTW...the Pope is a FUCKING COMMUNIST. How about that for backing off my position?

This Chilean Marxist is no Pope of mine...hence I have left the Catholic Church over its communist policies concerning Latin America and immigrants. Cannot support a leftist Church.
'A white supremacist ransom note': Trump's handling of Dreamers gets trashed in surprising Fox News panel
Catholicism was too hard for you, huh? Well there are plenty of denominations that were started for you folks that need something easier. Take your pick: List of Christian denominations by number of members - Wikipedia
Catholic was great under John Paul the II That anti-communist cold warrior. Church has been usurped by liberal disease.

Oh...BTW...the Pope is a FUCKING COMMUNIST. How about that for backing off my position?
Go look at your bible real quick. A lot of it is about NOT hating poor people. Shocking, I know.

Fun fact: it's not the Pope's job to back everytime whatever is currently the GOP's flavor of the week

Go look at your bible real quick. A lot of it is about NOT hating poor people. Shocking, I know.

Fun fact: it's not the Pope's job to back everytime whatever is currently the GOP's flavor of the week
I don’t hate poor people... I do not believe that every extremist political
opinion, every sexual deviancy, and every anti-American hate group should be embraced.

Catholic was great under John Paul the II That anti-communist cold warrior. Church has been usurped by liberal disease.
The Church considers the problem of illegal migrants from the standpoint of Christ, who died to gather together the dispersed children of God (cf. Jn 11:52), to rehabilitate the marginalized and to bring close those who are distant, in order to integrate all within a communion that is not based on ethnic, cultural or social membership, but on the common desire to accept God's word and to seek justice. "God shows no partiality, but in every nation any one who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him" (Acts 10:34-35).

The Church acts in continuity with Christ's mission. In particular, she asks herself how to meet the needs, while respecting the law of those persons who are not allowed to remain in a national territory. She also asks what the right to emigrate is worth without the corresponding right to immigrate. She tackles the problem of how to involve in this work of solidarity those Christian communities frequently infected by a public opinion that is often hostile to immigrants.

The first way to help these people is to listen to them in order to become acquainted with their situation, and, whatever their legal status with regard to State law, to provide them with the necessary means of subsistence.

Thus it is important to help illegal migrants to complete the necessary administrative papers to obtain a residence permit. Social and charitable institutions can make contact with the authorities in order to seek appropriate, lawful solutions to various cases. This kind of effort should be made especially on behalf of those who, after a long stay, are so deeply rooted in the local society that returning to their country of origin would be tantamount to a form of reverse emigration, with serious consequences particularly for the children.

- Pope John Paull II

The pope is a jesuit and jesuits are the ones behind the ideology of communism.Marx and Engels both had jesuit handlers.
Fucker should have been shot in Chile.

The Church considers the problem of illegal migrants from the standpoint of Christ, who died to gather together the dispersed children of God (cf. Jn 11:52), to rehabilitate the marginalized and to bring close those who are distant, in order to integrate all within a communion that is not based on ethnic, cultural or social membership, but on the common desire to accept God's word and to seek justice. "God shows no partiality, but in every nation any one who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him" (Acts 10:34-35).

The Church acts in continuity with Christ's mission. In particular, she asks herself how to meet the needs, while respecting the law of those persons who are not allowed to remain in a national territory. She also asks what the right to emigrate is worth without the corresponding right to immigrate. She tackles the problem of how to involve in this work of solidarity those Christian communities frequently infected by a public opinion that is often hostile to immigrants.

The first way to help these people is to listen to them in order to become acquainted with their situation, and, whatever their legal status with regard to State law, to provide them with the necessary means of subsistence.

Thus it is important to help illegal migrants to complete the necessary administrative papers to obtain a residence permit. Social and charitable institutions can make contact with the authorities in order to seek appropriate, lawful solutions to various cases. This kind of effort should be made especially on behalf of those who, after a long stay, are so deeply rooted in the local society that returning to their country of origin would be tantamount to a form of reverse emigration, with serious consequences particularly for the children.

- Pope John Paull II
There is NO Christian relevance to drug mules. Cartels need to be brought down by force. These fucking people are victims of cartels...and not victims in our nation because they are common criminals violating the law.

- Pope John Paull II
Link.

- Pope John Paull II
There is NO Christian relevance to drug mules. Cartels need to be brought down by force. These fucking people are victims of cartels...and not victims in our nation because they are common criminals violating the law.
Taking down cartels? In what fucking universe are you living in that anybody, including Christians, are talking about taking down cartels?

The pope is a jesuit and jesuits are the ones behind the ideology of communism.Marx and Engels both had jesuit handlers.
Fucker should have been shot in Chile.

Yep, lots of people died with that sorry prick's blessing in Argentina during the "Dirty War". The Vatican has been satanic in nature since the jesuits took control of it. Most people have no clue about the Council of Trent and the Counter-Reformation.

- Pope John Paull II
Link.
From the Vatican itself: World Migration Day, 1996 | John Paul II

- Pope John Paull II
Taking down cartels? In what fucking universe are you living in that anybody, including Christians, are talking about taking down cartels?

The CIA uses Mexico, Afghanistan and South America to bring in drugs because it funds their black -ops and they launder the money through their own banks like BCCI and HSBC that Comey and Mueller worked for. Imagine that? Clinton and GH Bush were thicker than thieves during the days of the Mena Airport where cocaine was being flown in.

Are there still two popes? There was that other guy who quit the job. Is he still alive?

- Pope John Paull II
Link.
From the Vatican itself: World Migration Day, 1996 | John Paul II
Illegal immigration should be prevented...
“Illegal immigration should be prevented, but it is also essential to combat vigorously the criminal activities which exploit illegal immigrants.”
Thanks for the validation for my opinion from John Paul II.

Forum List

Back