This removes ANY doubt that the Left is Sick - Criminal Glorified

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Here's a thug who was arrested for driving a stolen vehicle......but to the Left, he's star material.....

New hot mug-shot model with piercing eyes nicknamed 'Prison Bae' signs with agency

ac9e4a5b9a462ba5bb82f8fa3d681c44

Yahoo says.....
There’s a new mug-shot model in town, and this one’s even easier on the eyes.

With eyes like that, Lucky is bound to have a big career; his Instagram account already has more than 19,000 followers. And he’s got fans on his tail.

If the success of Meeks, a former prisoner who’s now walked multiple major fashion week shows, is any indication, Lucky has a lot to look forward to.

Once again, the Left is a clear danger to society.

I'm all for rehabilitation, but this glorifies thugs and his mug shots should not have been able to make him successful. Is he paying reparations to the victims who had their car stolen from all his new found success?

What's the message here? It's cool to commit crimes...if you're good looking? Or maybe that black people who get arrested are all model citizens.....and it's all whitey's fault?

The Left just loves a "Feel-Good" story regardless of the realities.
Could be wrong but.... Who wants to place bets this thug will end up back in the news for a more serious crime eventually? You can take a thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

Here's a thug who was arrested for driving a stolen vehicle......but to the Left, he's star material.....

New hot mug-shot model with piercing eyes nicknamed 'Prison Bae' signs with agency

ac9e4a5b9a462ba5bb82f8fa3d681c44

Yahoo says.....
There’s a new mug-shot model in town, and this one’s even easier on the eyes.

With eyes like that, Lucky is bound to have a big career; his Instagram account already has more than 19,000 followers. And he’s got fans on his tail.

If the success of Meeks, a former prisoner who’s now walked multiple major fashion week shows, is any indication, Lucky has a lot to look forward to.

Once again, the Left is a clear danger to society.

I'm all for rehabilitation, but this glorifies thugs and his mug shots should not have been able to make him successful. Is he paying reparations to the victims who had their car stolen from all his new found success?

What's the message here? It's cool to commit crimes...if you're good looking? Or maybe that black people who get arrested are all model citizens.....and it's all whitey's fault?

The Left just loves a "Feel-Good" story regardless of the realities.
Could be wrong but.... Who wants to place bets this thug will end up back in the news for a more serious crime eventually? You can take a thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

And we wonder why we can't get zombies to see how the us tv and movies to make evil cool, and good as bad.
Manipulated mind control just like the tv show Orange is the new black that acclimates the public. Most idiot's can see that far into things though.

There have been a few prisoners who have become models based on mug shots. Not unusual and not all are black either.

Ah, give 'em a break, BHU, if it weren't for criminal role models the left wouldn't have any role models at all.

I don't see anything wrong with serving your time and then having a lucrative career.

No "thugs" or criminals or crimes are "glorified".

If this guy were white, you would all be writing exactly what I just did - serving his time and then getting a lucrative career.

RWNJ hypocrisy.

Last edited:
So nasty.

The left's obsession with human genetics and race continues.

I don't see anything wrong with serving your time and then having a lucrative career.

If this guy were white, you would all be writing exactly what I just did - serving his timed and then getting a lucrative career.

RWNJ hypocrisy.

Interesting how you can make predictions about what other people would do without proof to back it up. Do you have proof?

If this guy were white, you would all be writing exactly what I just did - serving his timed and then getting a lucrative career.

RWNJ hypocrisy.
So, what were you in for?

RWNJ hypocrisy.
Exactly. These trolls who present themselves as successful, intelligent, well educated sophisticates, the best that the left has to offer......

Most are perverts and felons.

Luds is sad because his mugshots didn't land him a lucrative pretty boy career.

RWNJ hypocrisy.
Exactly. These trolls who present themselves as successful, intelligent, well educated sophisticates, the best that the left has to offer......

Check out blastoff 's signature.

:poop:

RWNJ hypocrisy.

Check out blastoff 's signature.

:poop:
I have siggies blocked.

If it helps him turn his life around, what's the problem?
"If" being the operative word though. What are the chances exactly of such a thing taking place? What percentage of the incarcerated population actually clean up and stay on the legal track once they've served their sentences?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Here' the mentality of the left, grown men who act like 4 yr old little girls having a fit.
upload_2017-8-29_13-1-16.png

If it helps him turn his life around, what's the problem?
"If" being the operative word though. What are the chances exactly of such a thing taking place? What percentage of the incarcerated population actually clean up and stay on the legal track once they've served their sentences?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What is the percentage of the incarcerated that go on to become top flight models?

Danny Trejo was a .ultiple offender in and out of prison. Then he started making movies.

It happens.

Forum List

Back