🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate"

There were two parts to Mueller's report. I wonder how many folks actually took time to read just those four short pages. Take some time, just read them. Please.

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.co...note/6f3248a4-4d94-4d5f-ad42-8ff6ccb1a89e.pdf

There is pretty much NO argument, NONE, the debate is over, there is no conspiracy, no collusion. Can we just drop this? If you have any delusions at this point, you are just being stupid.

Now, to the second point, the reason the DNC still believes they can nail Trump if they can just get the full report released, is if, maybe, just maybe, there was a subjective opinion on whether there was an opinion on whether their was "obstruction."

It's over those lines, it was teased out, obviously to keep this going, so that the public would fight to see the report;

"while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

The simple fact, for those who had the decision to prosecute was probably this; If you had two years chasing shadows, if there was no crime, how on Earth can someone obstruct the investigation of a non-existent crime?

The only probably crime was a frame up. So why on Earth would they prosecute "obstruction?" of. . . nothing?

How Did the Mueller Report Show Up on Amazon When It Hasn’t Been Made Public?
". . . . According to federal guidelines, “The Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions.”

“The regulations speak of the public interest, and I can’t imagine anything more in the public interest than the release of this report,” Alonso says. “On the other hand, prosecutors generally charge people or don’t. When they don’t, they are discouraged from speaking about the evidence they had, which might have come close to being sufficient for a criminal charge, but was ultimately not.”

Alonso adds that even Barr “can’t authorize the public release of (1) Grand Jury information, or (2) classified information. I expect that, if the AG releases the report, those items would be redacted,” he says. “Additionally, some information may pertain to ongoing investigations, which could be damaged if the information were made public.”

Court TV anchor and former prosecutor and State and Federal Defense Attorney, Seema Iyer agrees. She says Barr “doesn’t have to disclose more than the summary he wrote.” But Barr can release more or all of it, if he chooses, she says, subject to redactions. “Anything redacted would be to protect witnesses, grand jury and other investigations, classified material, as well as ongoing prosecutions,” Iyer explains.

There is another way in which the full report could see the light of day. Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said in a tweet late Sunday that he would call on Barr to testify “in the near future,” intimating that the committee will use its subpoena power to obtain the full Mueller report. “Mueller could also be called to testify,” Iyer says. “This fight could go to the Supreme Court, with Congress boasting its investigative powers, and the Justice Department arguing that confidentiality must be maintained.” . . . . "

cant-obstruct-justice-if-justice-doesnt-exist-https-t-co-zl9nkdzcgd-33890265.png

You may have taken the time to read it but you obviously didn't understand it.

There is pretty much NO argument, NONE, the debate is over, there is no conspiracy, no collusion.

Not having enough evidence to prove conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt is not the same thing as none, fool.

Bullshit.

I QUOTE;

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

IOW, NONE.

Damn you folks will not be deterred, will you?
They will not. They have too much invested.

Exactly. Does anyone doubt that Donnie has done nefarious shit? Is there a billionaire alive today who hasn't? It is likely he has done something illegal. I doubt there is a politician or billionaire alive who hasn't.

That's your defense?

You know he's a criminal and don't CARE?

Oh...

There is pretty much NO argument, NONE, the debate is over, there is no conspiracy, no collusion. Can we just drop this?

I don't think the debate is over. I think it will last until the next federal election. Hopefully it will fade to the background but another Fauxrageous fight is just around the corner. I'm sure something new will take center stage for while, with the whole Russian/Obstruction thing popping up from time to time.

Now, to the second point, the reason the DNC still believes they can nail Trump if they can just get the full report released, is if, maybe, just maybe, there was a subjective opinion on whether there was an opinion on whether their was "obstruction."

I highly doubt the DNC believes "they can nail Trump" .. that's not the point of the exercise.

The point of the exercise is to cherry pick quotations from the full report and use them to convince the masses of mindless, attention deficit disorder sheeple (aka voters) that while the report didn't implicate Donny in any wrongdoing that he's guilty as sin anyways, in other words due to a "whitwash"/"cover up"/"pay off"/<fill in the blank malfeasance> Donny got away with "collusion" and obstruction.

It's a political thing, not a reason and evidence thing.;)

Exactly. It's what the GOP does as well. We need to hold both sides accountable for cherry picking detail and using those to paint a broad but false narrative or conclusion.

Mueller taking a cheap parting shot. He couldn't close the deal for the coup so he gives the Dems something to justify dragging this out for another two years. Not gonna work because now the GOP is gonna be investigating THEM. The American people can see what's going on and as the subpoenas and indictments start coming down the tide is gonna shift. Trump will have the last laugh and the swamp WILL be drained.

Exactly. Does anyone doubt that Donnie has done nefarious shit? Is there a billionaire alive today who hasn't? It is likely he has done something illegal. I doubt there is a politician or billionaire alive who hasn't.

That's your defense?

You know he's a criminal and don't CARE?

Oh...
Really? I believe nearly all politicians have committed illegal acts. Hillary leads the pack of these criminals, but you still voted for her.

There is pretty much NO argument, NONE, the debate is over, there is no conspiracy, no collusion. Can we just drop this?

I don't think the debate is over. I think it will last until the next federal election. Hopefully it will fade to the background but another Fauxrageous fight is just around the corner. I'm sure something new will take center stage for while, with the whole Russian/Obstruction thing popping up from time to time.
looks like the whole dossier thing may nudge itself forward.

Really? I believe nearly all politicians have committed illegal acts. Hillary leads the pack of these criminals, but you still voted for her.

"They all do it"?

Also known as the Peewee Herman Defense

Doesn't even work when a 9 year old tries it

looks like the whole dossier thing may nudge itself forward.

It's important to realize that the Dossier was an alert signal.

The Mueller investigation was not about proving or disproving that memo. It was an investigation in to what happened in the election and onward.

The Dossier is long in the tail lights

There were two parts to Mueller's report. I wonder how many folks actually took time to read just those four short pages. Take some time, just read them. Please.

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.co...note/6f3248a4-4d94-4d5f-ad42-8ff6ccb1a89e.pdf

There is pretty much NO argument, NONE, the debate is over, there is no conspiracy, no collusion. Can we just drop this? If you have any delusions at this point, you are just being stupid.

It's over those lines, it was teased out, obviously to keep this going, so that the public would fight to see the report;

"while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

The simple fact, for those who had the decision to prosecute was probably this; If you had two years chasing shadows, if there was no crime, how on Earth can someone obstruct the investigation of a non-existent crime?

The only probably crime was a frame up. So why on Earth would they prosecute "obstruction?" of. . . nothing?

". . . . According to federal guidelines, “The Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions.”

“The regulations speak of the public interest, and I can’t imagine anything more in the public interest than the release of this report,” Alonso says. “On the other hand, prosecutors generally charge people or don’t. When they don’t, they are discouraged from speaking about the evidence they had, which might have come close to being sufficient for a criminal charge, but was ultimately not.”

Alonso adds that even Barr “can’t authorize the public release of (1) Grand Jury information, or (2) classified information. I expect that, if the AG releases the report, those items would be redacted,” he says. “Additionally, some information may pertain to ongoing investigations, which could be damaged if the information were made public.”

Court TV anchor and former prosecutor and State and Federal Defense Attorney, Seema Iyer agrees. She says Barr “doesn’t have to disclose more than the summary he wrote.” But Barr can release more or all of it, if he chooses, she says, subject to redactions. “Anything redacted would be to protect witnesses, grand jury and other investigations, classified material, as well as ongoing prosecutions,” Iyer explains.

There is another way in which the full report could see the light of day. Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said in a tweet late Sunday that he would call on Barr to testify “in the near future,” intimating that the committee will use its subpoena power to obtain the full Mueller report. “Mueller could also be called to testify,” Iyer says. “This fight could go to the Supreme Court, with Congress boasting its investigative powers, and the Justice Department arguing that confidentiality must be maintained.” . . . . "

cant-obstruct-justice-if-justice-doesnt-exist-https-t-co-zl9nkdzcgd-33890265.png

View attachment 252511
Ah...another CRC threat post.

You may have taken the time to read it but you obviously didn't understand it.

There is pretty much NO argument, NONE, the debate is over, there is no conspiracy, no collusion.

Not having enough evidence to prove conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt is not the same thing as none, fool.

Bullshit.

I QUOTE;

"But as noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

IOW, NONE.

Damn you folks will not be deterred, will you?

The Devil is in the detail. Is Julian Assange part of the Russian government? Was Roger Stone, who quit or was fired from the campaign, considered part of the Trump Campaign during the so-called coordination?

The optics remain. Trump gleefully asked for and gladly accepted the obvious Russian aid in the extreme demonetization of an American politician and political party.

Last edited:
It’s pretty clear that

A. Barr is covering Trump’s voluminous ass. He was hired FOR that job

B. Mueller in making no determination of guilt was presenting the evidence to Congress for THEM to decide.

DOJ guidelines say that a sitting President can not be indicted. That means that whatever evidence Mueller found NEEDS to be presented to Congress. Not to Bill Barr

Concerning WHAT though?

THIS IS KEY.

I have seen you, yes YOU, still make snide comments about Trump and Putin, mostly b/c you have not read this report or do not understand it's implications.

OR;

You are just a liar.

:dunno:

Why don't you think the debate over Russian collusion is over?

Hilarious. Snowflakes / traitor-defenders are suggesting Mueller and his 19 lawyers are remaining silent while Barr supposedly hijacks their final report and misrepresents their conclusion. Bwuhahahaha!

Not long ago Mueller did not hesitate to step forward to correct a false statement made about his investigation...but to hold on to their false narrative snowflakes are claiming now that Mueller is keeping quiet and letting it happen now?!

View attachment 252504

Mueller was able to prosecute a flimsy case against Flynn
But can't against Trump.
hmmm, what does that say about obstruction.

why?

because Trump hasn't been frog marched out of the Oval Office in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit.

Until THAT happens, the investigations will never stop.

How can one be exonerated of something they've never been convicted of nor did in the first place?

Exonerated of obstructing justice?

Again, why can't people bother to read the summary?

It is divided into two segments;

Possible collusion and;

Obstruction of Justice.

The first charge the administration was completely vindicated on, FREE AND CLEAR.

The second charge, the obstruction charge, IOW, obstructing on trying to find out if they were colluding in a non-existent crime? It. . . .

"does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate"

Politics. Is the debate about Hillary's criminality over?

why?

because Trump hasn't been frog marched out of the Oval Office in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit.

Until THAT happens, the investigations will never stop.

But if that is the logic they could investigate him until he is dead.

The report said conclusively THERE IS NO EVIDENCE.

You can't find something if it isn't there? :dunno:

Politics. Is the debate about Hillary's criminality over?
iu

Forum List

Back