🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This should be a bipartisan issue. It should be illegal for airlines to overbook

If you pay for the service, you should get the service.

One should not have to get off an airplane because the AIRLINE sold your seat twice.

UTTER NONSENSE!

THE GUY SHOULD HAVE LEFT PEACEFULLY, but overbooking is bullshit.

United is Asiaphobic.

United Struggles to Extinguish Social Media Firestorm

Video shows man getting dragged off overbooked United flight

Absolutely! All Air carriers need to end this practice. No other business operates using this same business model I am aware of. If perhaps we all stood our ground and refused to to give up a seat we PAID for, that might make a huge impact on the practice.

And businesses are heavily regulated. I can only assume a couple of things from that. That regulations don't save lives or that regulations kill. I can only assume that, if I'm using the logic you use that capitalism and the free market kills. Since we don't have a truu free market and didn't back then either, there is still zero examples of the free market or capitalism killing anyone.

Lol! Read a history book! All these agencies and regs came into existence because of some awful story of business mis behavior .

In other words, the "solution" came after the fact, when the whole regulation mumbo-jumbo is based on the claim of preventing such incidents from ever happening.

Yep. For example . A bunch of people are killed by some drug company . People the. Want regulation!

When did that happen? Specifically when did it happen where regulations would have stopped it? Don't we already have the FDA?

Here ya go !

Trial Begins In Meningitis Case That Reshaped Compounding Pharmacies

This is a recent example . 64 people died. Because it was a drug compounding place it felll outside FDA regs . This was 2 years ago!

People flip out over 3 deaths in the Boston bombings . But 64 killed by a drug company , barley makes news .

There were already regulations covering this. Yet, it still occurred.

What does that tell a rational intelligent person?

The New Deal conformed exactly to the text book definition of fascism.
FDR did not have dictatorial powers until the war started.

The USA was never a one party state.

As Albert Speer noted in his autobiography, the USA never had the state control over the economy that Nazi Germany did.

The churches were not subordinated to the state, a fascist central tenet.

Guns have never been confiscated or required to be stored by the government.

Corporations were not given absolute power over our economy as small businesses have always been dominate. The Nazis regarded small business as inefficient.

We do not have the intrusive Police state that the Nazis had. Except for the war time powers, our police still have to get warrants 99% of the time to spy on us and in Germany there still wasnt such a thing as 'Police abuse' as late as 1980 when I left there.

The USA never was and will never be fascist state.

If you pay for the service, you should get the service.

One should not have to get off an airplane because the AIRLINE sold your seat twice.

UTTER NONSENSE!

THE GUY SHOULD HAVE LEFT PEACEFULLY, but overbooking is bullshit.

United is Asiaphobic.

United Struggles to Extinguish Social Media Firestorm

Video shows man getting dragged off overbooked United flight

Absolutely! All Air carriers need to end this practice. No other business operates using this same business model I am aware of. If perhaps we all stood our ground and refused to to give up a seat we PAID for, that might make a huge impact on the practice.

Hotels and cruise lines do, but it only seems like the travel and leisure industry does this.

Forum List

Back