This should be fun...

The sad part is that this will eventually be a made into a made for TV movie. The reality of Trump (I am not a crook and if I am you can't catch me. I have lawyers.

Facing series legal issues with little hope of winning. Can the republicans field a viable candidate if they can't beat trump in their own miniature primary. Can trump get the majority of delegates? The self claimed party of law and order. Will they nominate a two time impeached president. Will we have to hear how the election was stolen by republican operatives.

Will Trump supports still vote if Trump is not on the ticket. ( Hey wait Trump can be VP and that way they can keep the supporters of Trump and still have the normal republicans.

Just think, if he was VP and the current president mysteriously dies then he becomes President.

This should be fun. Will Trump be convicted first or will he become a two time loser of the presidential election process. I wonder wha's the record.

Still the 3rd case scenario would be that he runs as a third party candidate. What should they call it.

MAGA (make America groan again) party

The 4th case scenario is he changes his name and wears a mask. Probably would have to change that hair style as its a dead giveaway. Yeah the ex president security would be a dead giveaway. I am also sure he really, really loves his name.

I guess the fun part would be to say to him "Your Fired" now stay fired.

1674422088395.jpeg

Many Republicans blame Trump for the party's disappointing performance in last year's elections. The GOP won the House by less than 10 seats, and Trump-backed candidates lost potentially winnable Senate races in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Arizona, costing Republicans control of the Senate.

There have been other struggles. Shortly after his announcement, Trump found himself under fire for hosting a dinner that included antisemites and white nationalists.

A USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll last month showed a drop in Republican support for the former Republican president.

"By 2-1, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them," USA TODAY reported. "While 31% want the former president to run, 61% prefer some other Republican nominee who would continue the policies Trump has pursued."
That so many Republicans support Trump’s failed, wrongheaded policies, the bigotry, racism, and hate, and an agenda seeking to destroy our democratic institutions and the rule of law comes as no surprise.

You guys should at least make some semblance of an effort to make your thread titles more relevant to the actual content.

I dunno why it's so difficult to do.

And people wonder why there's so many dup threads around here.

Gosh darned amateurs...

Yep.
Ignorance. Persistent and deeply entrenched raw arrogant ignorance.

Forum List

Back