This story in New York makes my blood boil

Good boy. I'm glad to see you abide by someone elses dress code. What does that have to do with my point?

Nothing to do with abiding with a dress code, I just have a causal style, HOLLA

LOL:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If I wanted to wear a hoodie or a white t-shirt why should I get pulled over?

1. Hoodie........."it's July which means you look suspicious

2. White-T shirt..........."Ghetto Look"

I'm Black so I always look suspicious to cops.

I'm also black, what were you saying???

In places such as Vegas or Texas, merely existing as a black person is "suspicious activity" to the Popo.

Those ain't the only places.

Fortunately for me, I've got so many races in my blood, they never know what I am. But when I've been in relationships with black people or just cruisin' around with black friends, I become a fucking cop magnet. A fucking beacon attracting the Police like moths to the flame. Like, one second my rear view is clear of the 5-0, next second I'm bein' tailed like a motherfucker... like those pigs just magickly dropped down from the fucking sky. Lookin' for some criminal shit, anything, to get us in for. Maybe even pullin' us over just for the Hell of it.

I was driving this white womens corvette one time and got pulled over for nothing. The officer looked past me and asked her if she was ok.

Nothing to do with abiding with a dress code, I just have a causal style, HOLLA

LOL:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If I wanted to wear a hoodie or a white t-shirt why should I get pulled over?

A hoodie in July is suspicious? Why?

Whats a Ghetto look and why does that warrant you getting pulled over for being poor?

I was driving this white womens corvette one time and got pulled over for nothing. The officer looked past me and asked her if she was ok.
Good story, but you should have said you were driving your own corvette instead of "this white woman's corvette, you're trying to hard :lol:

Good story, but you should have said you were driving your own corvette instead of "this white woman's corvette, you're trying to hard :lol:

Why should I lie about my story? That was pretty dumb even for you Tank.

Whats a Ghetto look and why does that warrant you getting pulled over for being poor?

1. IT"S HOT

2. White T is the thug look

So what if its hot? What if I like heat?

Who convinced you only thugs were white t's?

Why should I lie about my story? That was pretty dumb even for you Tank.
You lie to try to make your point

1. IT"S HOT

2. White T is the thug look

So what if its hot? What if I like heat?

Who convinced you only thugs were white t's?

July is not hoodie season

Where I live in NJ, "White Tee's are thug wear"

Who told you July is not hoodie season and why did you believe them?

I dont live in NJ. So are you claiming no one in NJ wears a white T unless they are committing crimes?

What if whoever told you these things were thug wear changed their minds and said what you wear is thug wear? Would you change your style of dress?

Last edited:

The same reason a ski parka in August is suspicious...because it's fucking WARM, dumbass!

I wear metal mesh underwear as a fashion statement, year around! All the cool kids are doing it.

This lady is a thug in NJ.

0813-05_wardrobe-essentials-fossil-white-tee_li.jpg

The same reason a ski parka in August is suspicious...because it's fucking WARM, dumbass!

What if I like being warm? Is that a crime or reason to say I fit the description?

Wearing a coat or a hoodie when it's 80 degrees IS suspicious. Period, end of story.

What frightens you most about someone wearing a coat when its 80 degrees? What are you suspicious of? Should we be suspicious of people that wear shorts in the snow?

Forum List

Back