All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Westerners who support the Palestinians against Israel ignore what most of the Palestinians are like.

No, we just recognize that NOT EVERYONE SHARES OUR VALUES OR CULTURE!

A gay rights demonstration in Gaza would never happen. By the time the police arrived to arrest the demonstrators, they would have been beaten to death by a raving mob of Palestinians.

Okay, that's true in most of the world. It would probably be true in this country if most of your new Right Wing Friends had their way.

Among the Palestinians women have no rights.
Bullshit. I went to college with two Palestinian gals. They wore tight-ass jeans and they didn't wear a hajib.

As I said you seem to have no idea why you have so much hatred for Jews and Israel.
JoeB131 hates Jews because the Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% percent the human population. He hates Israel because it shows what Jews can accomplish in a land without petroleum.

Bullshit. I went to college with two Palestinian gals. They wore tight-ass jeans and they didn't wear a hajib.
If you went to college you went to a college in the United States. Those Palestinian women had rights they would not have had in any Arab country or Iran.

I've made myself perfectly clear.

I hate religion in general.

I hate people who use religion as an excuse for acting like assholes.
OK, you acknowledge being a bigot. That's a big improvement over pretending you have a rational basis for all this hate of Jews and Israel.

If you went to college you went to a college in the United States. Those Palestinian women had rights they would not have had in any Arab country or Iran.

Your ignorance of the Islamic world is truly amazing.

OK, you acknowledge being a bigot. That's a big improvement over pretending you have a rational basis for all this hate of Jews and Israel.
No, I'm VERY rational.

Irrational is living in a land where you don't belong, risking war and terrorism, because an imaginary fairy in the sky promised you that land in a book written by Bronze Age sheep herders.

You can't be a religious bigot. Religion is a choice. I was brought up Catholic, but realized at an early age it was bullshit.

Your ignorance of the Islamic world is truly amazing.

No, I'm VERY rational.

Irrational is living in a land where you don't belong, risking war and terrorism, because an imaginary fairy in the sky promised you that land in a book written by Bronze Age sheep herders.

You can't be a religious bigot. Religion is a choice. I was brought up Catholic, but realized at an early age it was bullshit.
There is nothing rational about any of your posts because they all deal with your fantasies about Jews and Israel and not of facts. Holding strong opinions that are not based on facts is a definition of bigotry.

UN definition of Genocide.

The definition contained in Article II of the Convention describes genocide as a crime committed with the intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, in whole or in part. It does not include political groups or so called “cultural genocide”.This definition was the result of a negotiating process and reflects the compromise reached among United Nations Member States while drafting the Convention in 1948.

Amnesty International on Zionist Apartheid.

Israeli authorities must be held accountable for committing the crime of apartheid against Palestinians, Amnesty International said today in a damning new report. The investigation details how Israel enforces a system of oppression and domination against the Palestinian people wherever it has control over their rights. This includes Palestinians living in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT), as well as displaced refugees in other countries.

The comprehensive report, Israel’s Apartheid against Palestinians: Cruel System of Domination and Crime against Humanity, sets out how massive seizures of Palestinian land and property, unlawful killings, forcible transfer, drastic movement restrictions, and the denial of nationality and citizenship to Palestinians are all components of a system which amounts to apartheid under international law. This system is maintained by violations which Amnesty International found to constitute apartheid as a crime against humanity, as defined in the Rome Statute and Apartheid Convention.

intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, in whole or in part

Or in part? Geez, what doesn't qualify there?

Israel drops a bomb and kills 20 Hamas terrorists. Is that genocide?

Is 20 "in part" enough for genocide?

Forum List

Back