Trump Admits He Lost in 2020

Looking in a mirror again? Just more TDS ramblings. Enjoy the Trump win in November
Will a box of Kleenex be able to hold back the tears & the stink now that Don Dopetard has admitted that he's been conning you for the past three years? He's going to refund the $200 million he swindled out of the MAGA dupes with that "Stop The Steal" grift he was running, right?

The check is in the mail.

92fnkf.jpg

One can admit that they lost a game/contest/sporting event/election, and at the same time, take the position there was cheating.

If you bother to watch the pod-cast, it all makes sense.
Have you posted the full podcast link, or the portion you believe makes your point? The picture you keep posting is meaningless. I still won't be able to view it, until my husband gets off the net, and even then, I may not have enough bandwidth to do it....usually the wee hours are better! So I may be able to view it, without a gazillion timeouts!

And I have no idea why you are arguing over this with us, because we know the actual truth, and know who we voted for in mass, and know Trump has lied about this alleged fraud, from before the votes were cast or counted because he could see in the polling numbers done in his campaign internally that he was losing big-time against Biden,

and we know y'all have willfully been deluded in to actually believing that BIG FAT LIAR, with no proof or evidence, that Trump is the one who really won...bull crap.

Sorry....you will not change any of our minds...we know what happened. We are not delusional...

He has no mind boggling power over us.... and that's what angers him, and his minions that mindlessly in our opinion, support and promote, his lies.....

Trump has said that Fuckwad Biden was successful in the election. The success was largely due to fraud, exactly as Biden said.

Trump conceded on January 7th after Congress certified the vote.

No, the geezer had never admitted he lost.

The geezer is a Loser who has never been able to concoct any credible evidence of his "stolen landslide!" nor been able to name a single suspect to accuse in the fantasy he pulled out of his butt to entertain his worshipers.

Forum List

Back