This story in New York makes my blood boil

The man shouldn't have been murdered because that is what it was. Murder. He said quite a few times he could not breathe..and they all piled on him anyway.
But I am betting the cop will not be prosecuted.

If he doesn't that will be a miscarriage of justice. This is a case for the people to decide.

Learn this phrase and teach it to your kids.

"Officer if it is your intention to arrest, detain, or question me please allow me to call my attorney."

Say it as loud as possible so others hear you. If they have nothing on you the cops will slink away in defeat.

"Officer if it is your intention to arrest, detain, or question me please allow me to call my attorney."

Say it as loud as possible so others hear you. If they have nothing on you the cops will slink away in defeat.

I never had a suspicious look so I never had to worry about police asking me anything

I never had a suspicious look so I never had to worry about police asking me anything

I'm Black so I always look suspicious to cops.

I'm also black, what were you saying???

You must not "fit the description".

I carry myself like a grown man

Me too. I've still been told countless times I fit the description.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=you%20fit%20the%20description

Common term heard by African-American drivers when stopped by the police for no other apparent reason than being African-American.
Ex. I stopped you because you fit the description of a suspect who robbed a liquor store.

Last edited:
You must not "fit the description".

Urban Dictionary: you fit the description

Common term heard by African-American drivers when stopped by the police for no other apparent reason than being African-American.
Ex. I stopped you because you fit the description of a suspect who robbed a liquor store.

I don't wear hoodies or white under shirts in public

From what I have been reading and hearing...this guy broke up a fight and the cops decided to bully him because of past actions of selling cigs tax free. There was NO REASON to arrest him to begin with. None.

Urban Dictionary: you fit the description

I don't wear hoodies or white under shirts in public

Good boy. I'm glad to see you abide by someone elses dress code. What does that have to do with my point?

In places such as Vegas or Texas, merely existing as a black person is "suspicious activity" to the Popo.

Those ain't the only places.

Fortunately for me, I've got so many races in my blood, they never know what I am. But when I've been in relationships with black people or just cruisin' around with black friends, I become a fucking cop magnet. A fucking beacon attracting the Police like moths to the flame. Like, one second my rear view is clear of the 5-0, next second I'm bein' tailed like a motherfucker... like those pigs just magickly dropped down from the fucking sky. Lookin' for some criminal shit, anything, to get us in for. Maybe even pullin' us over just for the Hell of it.

Forum List

Back