Trump and Evangelical religion pro's and con's. Should Religion even be involved in the election?

But you confirmed that you lied to change the meaning of my statement and now you are trying to recover by stating a weak opinion.

I speak here for every America who knows that Donald Trump is unfit to be president. He was unfit the first time confirmed by the events and violence and criminal activity related to January 6, 2021.

Yes, I speak for all of them because they all cannot be here.

You can’t tell me who or why I can’t speak on behalf of other like/mind people who think Trump is dangerous. Like Dick Cheney
I'm not saying you can't. I'm saying you don't. You don't have the authority, you pompous ass.
As one person put it, "How awful is Donald Trump? Dick Cheney is voting for his opponent who is a female Democrat. That’s how awful he is."

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said that he will vote for Democrat Kamala Harris over fellow Republican Donald Trump in the November election, warning that the former president "can never be trusted with power again."
"In our nation's 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump," Cheney said in a statement. "He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again."
"As citizens, we each have a duty to put country above partisanship to defend our Constitution. That is why I will be casting my vote for Vice President Kamala Harris," he concluded.
As vice president, Dick Cheney was an archvillain to Democrats. Now he's crossed party lines to endorse Kamala Harris.'s crossed party lines to endorse Kamala Harris.
As vice president, Dick Cheney was an archvillain to Democrats. Now he's crossed party lines to endorse Kamala Harris. (Rob Homer)
Really?

So what?

I'm curious what you believe this information obligates me to do.

You might try thinking for yourself sometime. Right now you're letting others do it for you, and the others you're letting do it for you aren't very good at it.

Wishful thinking.

But that's all you've got, isn't it?

Sorry, not willing to wreck the nation's economy for your wet dream.
Sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich huh? You're suffering from a bad case of cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
I don’t need to hear anymore from you. You’re a liar. You admitted you cut my sentence in half and lied about its meaning so you’re a liar. When a liar doesn’t like my format thats exactly why I do it.
Poor Saint Stupid, you believe murdering unborn babies is okay and then get outraged over pretend lie? lol! Thanks for your hypocrisy.

Poor Saint Stupid, you believe murdering unborn babies is okay
No. A woman has a right to terminate her own pregnancy because it is none of my business what goes on inside her body. It’s none of your business unless you can prove terminating a pregnancy poses a threat to your life, liberty property and pursuit of happiness.

Now when you force every women to gestate a fetus to full term and give birth do you intend to assume the risk to her life liberty and happiness if complications arise that may kill her? Please explain how you intend to assum the risk.

No. A woman has a right to terminate her own pregnancy because it is none of my business what goes on inside her body. It’s none of your business unless you can prove terminating a pregnancy poses a threat to your life, liberty property and pursuit of happiness.

Now when you force every women to gestate a fetus to full term and give birth do you intend to assume the risk to her life liberty and happiness if complications arise that may kill her? Please explain how you intend to assum the risk.
Do you support vaccine mandates?

Forum List

Back