This sums up how Trump won tonight, from 2 people who hate Trump

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Joe Scarborough ‏@JoeNBC 6m6 minutes ago

Joe Scarborough Retweeted Jay Nordlinger

I suspect many GOP voters agree with you. Tonight's chaos in Chicago will only play to Trump's advantage.

Joe Scarborough added,

Jay Nordlinger @jaynordlinger
I'm no Trumpkin. But if protesters shut down his rallies, I'll become one out of defiance and spite. Call it democratic solidarity.
90 retweets 140 likes

Scarborough has never been a Trump fan, but these 2 tweets say it quite well. Big night for Trump.

awww, the left hates it when someone plays just like them and ends up winning out of it. and who cares what Scarborough says anyway. way to go Trump

Trump wins because far too many Americans are absurdly naive and so easily fall for a narcissistic con man. They all but chant "lie to me Donald, we love it". Meanwhile he laughs at them behind their backs.

Trump wins because far too many Americans are absurdly naive and so easily fall for a narcissistic con man. They all but chant "lie to me Donald, we love it". Meanwhile he laughs at them behind their backs.

Wait!! you are talking about obama?

wait a minute, you're thinking back on Obama and those who put him in office. so what party do you vote?

Joe Scarborough ‏@JoeNBC 2h2 hours ago

Joe Scarborough Retweeted Ben Jacobs

The anti-Trump crowd intimidating his supporters and shouting vulgarities at cameras are only helping who they hate.

Joe Scarborough added,

Ben Jacobs @Bencjacobs
The scene of protesters jeering at people leaving the rally is as coarse and ugly as any I have ever seen
294 retweets 381 likes

Actually, Trump doesn't 'win.'

Tonight's events are further confirmation of the bigotry and hate Trump seeks to foster, of republicans' politics of fear, and the right's desire to divide Americans.

Well, you just described how Obama won, not once, but twice.

Tonight's events are further confirmation of the bigotry and hate Trump seeks to foster, of republicans' politics of fear, and the right's desire to divide Americans.
No its proof of libs any excuse to be violent and blame others

Anyone who supports Hillary has no credibility whatsoever.

Wha?? BLM is a hate group and they seem to hate blacks the most since they dont give a damn about the liberal control of big cities where blacks are murdered routinely by other blacks.

Ah, everyone who disagrees with me is stupid. The cry of the truly desperate.

Fine. THe man outsmarted every left wing democrat in the universe. I thought you guys were suppose to be so much smarter than everyone else.

Obama already divided America. You are seeing the results.

Forum List

Back