This was a good week for Trump. He’s pulling ahead of Harris!

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is great for the future Of America!. What do you all think?

Looks like Elon musk played a role in giving Trump a nice boost. Thanks Elon.

With Biden campaigning for Trump by telling everyone him and Harris have been doing everything to gether it kind of torpedoed her trying to distance herself from him. Add to that what most people have seen from this administration and the democrat cult lying about Biden being sharp as a tack for years no one wants her in office

Polymarket is not a polling firm. It's a betting site.

Also, this is the last time I'm moving your election threads to the Election 2024 forum. Stop dumping everything into Politics.

Harris is going to win, this is what the Establishment wants.

Israel, Taiwan, India, Europe, free speech and capitalism is what Americans need to be coordinated in support of and not allow the far-left and global donors the chance to collapse America economically and otherwise. That would be my focus now if I were an American citizen.

Dick Cheney is going to be back and better than ever baby! I might even go rewatch the movie Vice just to be reminded on how well Bale played Dick in the movie.

And just the past few days Trump’s gone from a 48% chance to a 51% chance of winning the presidential election on poly market. Over $1 billion has been bet on this presidential election on poly market. It’s an interesting indicator of how things are going.

Last edited:

Israel, Taiwan, India, Europe, free speech and capitalism is what Americans need to be coordinated in support of and not allow the far-left and global donors the chance to collapse America economically and otherwise. That would be my focus now if I were an American citizen.

Dick Cheney is going to be back and better than ever baby! I might even go rewatch the movie Vice just to be reminded on how well Bale played Dick in the movie.
They said the same thing about Hillary in 2016

They said the same thing about Hillary in 2016

Hillarys VP didn't honeymoon in China and live there for a year, nor did they sign into law the right for a doctor to abort a baby 9 months into the pregnancy. What next, doctors can decide the to euthanize a 9 year old in their office if the parents desires it? Perhaps they don't even need the parents permission, as they have applied across other issues.

I mean...

Notice that in each skit they conveniently do NOT attack Harris? You would think with their focus on Walz that she is somehow the most competent VP in history, even as she is the worst polling VP in American history and has been barely campaigning after taking the nomination from Biden.

Doesn't make alot of sense, when 75% of Americans believe the country is going in the wrong directly after four years of Harris as V.P

Whatever, I've come to accept the fate of the world if it unfolds as it seems that it might. It is what it is. China won't relinquish their global position once they take it.

It's about what God wants.

Forum List

Back