This was eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea? Where did you hear that one?

Is it from the same source that spoon-feeds you your tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist bullshit?
It's an inside story. He was having to be led there. Kept taking dumps in the closet, Hell even their cat ran away.

Based on what?

Your hatred of liberals/Dems?

Fucking partisan nutjob
You fucker cheated your asses off. Everyone knows it. The Imbecile N Chief didn't get that many votes and voter turn out wasn't 35% over historical averges. Baloney.

Listened to this conversation while at the gym. Quite fascinating. The man Ben Shapiro is conversing with used to be a communist and leftist and then completely shifted. They discuss many topics and it is pretty eye opening. I highly recommend it.

One of the items discussed by the guest is that he doesn't have proof that the election was "Stolen" but he questions how someone hiding in their basement who barely won the nomination and barely had anyone at his rallies got 16mil more votes than BHO. Said it doesn't compute. He talks about how Conservatives had basically lost the culture war until Trump came along and energized them.

You’re pathetic. Between your “I miss Trump” thread and this fantasy “my eyes are open” thread about how the Dems cheated and everyone is against you is just so sad. Grow a pair and live in the real world. What a simp.

Your sources sure know how to keep their tinfoil hat retards entertained, don't they?
I got a whole pack of Aluminum foil just for you. You happy now. lmao

You guys lie, burn shit down, use open borders. pick and choose laws to obey. You are a fucking criminal party.

No, you asshole. They voted for the retard.
You guys still haven't figured it out lol. Biden didn't inspire that many people to vote. He's boring. He's decent at best. We saw record voter turnouts in 2018 and 2020 because of Trump.

It's not complicated. You guys are oblivious.

You fucker cheated your asses off. Everyone knows it. The Imbecile N Chief didn't get that many votes and voter turn out wasn't 35% over historical averges. Baloney.
Were you saying something? All I heard was impotent whining in the background.

Need a tissue?

You guys still haven't figured it out lol. Biden didn't inspire that many people to vote. He's boring. He's decent at best. We saw record voter turnouts in 2018 and 2020 because of Trump.

It's not complicated. You guys are oblivious.
Repeating your ^^ unpersuasive contention does nothing to strengthen your lame-ass “argument.” Your fail is eternal.

Repeating your ^^ unpersuasive contention does nothing to strengthen you lame-ass “argument.” Your fail is eternal.
Oh I'm not trying to convince you tinfoil hat retards of anything. That ship has sailed a long time ago for you.

Oh I'm not trying to convince you tinfoil hat retards of anything. That ship has sailed a long time ago for you.
You couldn’t convince a fly to eat shit. You lack any capacity to persuade.

in your short bus world, are you the one the other regards make du of?

that’s it. Isn’t it? Poor you.

You couldn’t convince a fly to eat shit. You lack any capacity to persuade.

in your short bus world, are you the one the other regards make du of?

that’s it. Isn’t it? Poor you.
Is there a point in there somewhere? Or are you just venting because you're still upset with losing the last election?

Is there a point in there somewhere? Or are you just venting because you're still upset with losing the last election?
You wouldn’t recognize a point if you got a needle stuck in your eye.

I’m not upset that Trump lost. I’m upset that the old senile scumbag racist piece of shit, Joe Alzheimers Brandon, is the President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back