This was eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened to this conversation while at the gym. Quite fascinating. The man Ben Shapiro is conversing with used to be a communist and leftist and then completely shifted. They discuss many topics and it is pretty eye opening. I highly recommend it.

One of the items discussed by the guest is that he doesn't have proof that the election was "Stolen" but he questions how someone hiding in their basement who barely won the nomination and barely had anyone at his rallies got 16mil more votes than BHO. Said it doesn't compute. He talks about how Conservatives had basically lost the culture war until Trump came along and energized them.

My uncle was a hippy man, quite a life really, Princeton grad., Jewish, Vietnam, March on Wa. He finished doing real well as a portfolio manager. He was the sweetest man. He was all things left in the 60s-80sish. Then he wised-up, recognized the left and dead-set conservative since.

Listened to this conversation while at the gym. Quite fascinating. The man Ben Shapiro is conversing with used to be a communist and leftist and then completely shifted. They discuss many topics and it is pretty eye opening. I highly recommend it.

One of the items discussed by the guest is that he doesn't have proof that the election was "Stolen" but he questions how someone hiding in their basement who barely won the nomination and barely had anyone at his rallies got 16mil more votes than BHO. Said it doesn't compute. He talks about how Conservatives had basically lost the culture war until Trump came along and energized them.

I don't know if the election was stolen, and quite frankly, the comments on both sides bore me. What I do know is that mail-in played a huge part. Now the Communists want to have mail in every election covid or not. Is it because it sets the stage for easier ways to steal the election? Is it because they know they can drag in the most politically ignorant to vote? Is it the combination of the two?

Either way the Communists would not be trying to make this our new way of voting if it didn't benefit them.

Not only did Biden have no-shows for his rallies, even his car only rallies were pathetic. He's a guy who spent most of his adult life in federal politics and has nothing to show for it. He was running for President while his son was under FBI investigation for matters Joe was also involved in, and he had a record amount of people vote for him?

I didn’t say anything about how the media portrayed Trump or Cuomo.

Are you illiterate or just a liar?
No you fucking idiot. You said they discussed conspiracy theories. They didn’t. You dumb motherfucker. You are one illiterate fuckhead leftist. Fuck you.

The quote had nothing to do with ho the media portrayed Trump.

You’re flailing again. You clearly lost track of the discussion. Again.
You said you didn’t want to discuss tinfoil conspiracy theories. What the fuck did you mean by that then you dumb motherfucker? You said you never said “conspiracy theories” but you did and twice. So fuck you. I am tired of you leftists and your bullshit. IDC if the mods ban me. I am calling your ass out. Fuck you! You sissy motherfucker.

Of course I said conspiracy theory, you retard.

I didn’t say that the way the media portrayal of Trump is a conspiracy theory.

Got it now? Probably not.
Never said you did. You fucktard. You said you didn’t want to discuss tinfoil conspiracy theories. What the fuck did you mean by that as to how it relates to my OP then? You back pedaling leftist liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back