This was eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re pathetic. Between your “I miss Trump” thread and this fantasy “my eyes are open” thread about how the Dems cheated and everyone is against you is just so sad. Grow a pair and live in the real world. What a simp.
??? Both threads clearly triggered you. So who is the Simp? Dumb Leftist.

And What does that have to do with my op?
“One of the items discussed by the guest is that he doesn't have proof that the election was "Stolen" but he questions how someone hiding in their basement who barely won the nomination and barely had anyone at his rallies got 16mil more votes than BHO. Said it doesn't compute.”

He thinks the election was rigged, doesn’t he?

America chose him. You’re just upset about it.

Tissue?
Allegedly. And no: I am just upset that the senile racist pig, Brandon. is presently vacantly leading America down a bad road.

And no thanks. Don’t need any. And I wouldn’t touch any tissue you handled. God knows what could be on that thing. Yeeeesh.

Allegedly. And no: I am just upset that the senile racist pig, Brandon. is presently vacantly leading America down a bad road.
Yes I know you’re upset. Do me a favor and cry into my coffee mug. I love the taste of MAGA tears.

Great, thanks.

Yes I know you’re upset. Do me a favor and cry into my coffee mug. I love the taste of MAGA tears.

Great, thanks.
Wow. You can’t even steal conservative lines well. You do suck at everything.

Wipe your face again, ya dildo. You still have Brandon’s diaper-load on your lip.

Wow. You can’t even steal conservative lines well. You do suck at everything.

Wipe your face again, ya dildo. You still have Brandon’s diaper-load on your lip.
Nah you’re just cranky from your little temper tantrum. Unfortunately for you, being upset won’t change anything. Biden is your president now.

Cry for me you little bitch. :)

“One of the items discussed by the guest is that he doesn't have proof that the election was "Stolen" but he questions how someone hiding in their basement who barely won the nomination and barely had anyone at his rallies got 16mil more votes than BHO. Said it doesn't compute.”

He thinks the election was rigged, doesn’t he?
He thinks the media played a huge role as in vilifying Trump while stating Cuomo is a hero. I explained it. You called it tinfoil.

Nah you’re just cranky from your little temper tantrum. Unfortunately for you, being upset won’t change anything. Biden is your president now.

Cry for me you little bitch. :)
The insufferable senile old racist is indeed currently the President. It’s a tragedy. So, of course, scum sucking bottom feeders like you are thrilled.

But despite your wishful thinking, I’m not crying. I’m just biding my time and attempting to open the eyes of people smarter than you. Shitholes like you are a lost cause.

But, you are indeed my little bitch as you said.

As I already explained, I didn’t call THAT tinfoil.

Calling the election rigged is tinfoil.
Then what do you call tinfoil when you didn’t listen to the interview. He considers that rigging. Is it rigging? No. Is it dishonest. 100% especially what we know about the Cuomo bros.

America chose him. You’re just upset about it.

Tissue?
Negative….
Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, the Google faggots, Jeff Bezos, the media, academia and your personal programmers George Floyd and BLM chose the almost dead dude.
Real America voted for freedom, prosperity, low price fuel, a tightly secured border, mean tweets and law and order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back