This white man stopped being a racist. Now how teaches other whites to

He's not much of a "White-Man" he'd be mistaken as an Arab in many countries in Europe.

That is an odd statement. Judging from his picture in the OP, and your picture in your avatar(if that is actually you) the two of you look very similar.
Damn good catch!! He looks just like him.
My aunt Claire told me years ago when I was younger than 10 that anyone can be a racist regardless the color of their skin they become racist if they think one color of skin is better than another color of skin. They become racist when race is all that matters and not the content of what the person is doing.
She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now. Blacks simply are fed up with whites racist bullshit and we wont be stepping off the pavement to let you walk past or rub our heads for good luck.

Moors were racist before Whites.
They couldnt have been racist. They educated europeans and brought them back from the brink of regressing to cave men. :rolleyes:

He's not much of a "White-Man" he'd be mistaken as an Arab in many countries in Europe.

That is an odd statement. Judging from his picture in the OP, and your picture in your avatar(if that is actually you) the two of you look very similar.
My aunt Claire told me years ago when I was younger than 10 that anyone can be a racist regardless the color of their skin they become racist if they think one color of skin is better than another color of skin. They become racist when race is all that matters and not the content of what the person is doing.
She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now. Blacks simply are fed up with whites racist bullshit and we wont be stepping off the pavement to let you walk past or rub our heads for good luck.
---------------------------------- [chuckle] . ewwww , i wouldn't touch your head and i got a strong stomach Ace !!
I know you wouldnt touch my head and your stomach is probably the last thing you would be thinking about if you did. :rolleyes:

ewww , the thought of touching your head is disgusting [chuckle] Ace !!

They couldnt have been racist. They educated europeans and brought them back from the brink of regressing to cave men. :rolleyes:

You're an uninformed anti- White racist.

No, whites did not invent anti-black racism; Muslims did

There are millions of Black Muslims. Are you drunk or just stupid?

------------------------- keep teaching him as he is a pretty RACIST type guy Sob .

----------------------------- [oh man] Black muslims are not 'muslims' as they are 'calypso louies' guys and are not REAL muslims Ace .

------------------------- keep teaching him as he is a pretty RACIST type guy Sob .
Teach? Sob is too stupid to teach anyone. :laugh:

----------------------------- [oh man] Black muslims are not 'muslims' as they are 'calypso louies' guys and are not REAL muslims Ace .
Only someone that is ignorant would actually believe that. The first person to call Muslims to pray was a Black man. Bilal.

Theres millions of Black Christians, does that mean White Christians always accept them???

You have exceptionally low Intelligence.

Theres millions of Black Christians, does that mean White Christians always accept them???

That actually proves my point. You were an idiot when you said Muslims invented anti Black racism just like you would be an idiot for saying christians invented anti Black racism. Blacks were the first Christians and Muslims.

That actually proves my point. You were an idiot when you said Muslims invented anti Black racism just like you would be an idiot for saying christians invented anti Black racism. Blacks were the first Christians and Muslims.

Haha, you're good for laughs only.

Moors, Egyptians, Hebrews & Arabs never were Black Negroids.

Many of them did enslave Blacks, however.

She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now.

The problem is not that whites did it first (which they did not), the problem is that anyone can be racist. If anyone can be racist then who did it first is irrelevant since every group and race will be at some point to some extent.
Yes that is exactly the problem.

If racism and the fact that anyone can be racist were not the problem then we wouldn't be having this discussion. The problem is racism, not that somebody did it first.

Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

I know exactly why you don't like whites and that is not the issue in any case. What's at issue is what the underlying problem is to troubled race relations today: racism.

She was speaking truth. Anyone can be racist. The problem is whites desired to be racists first which led to the situation we currently face now.

The problem is not that whites did it first (which they did not), the problem is that anyone can be racist. If anyone can be racist then who did it first is irrelevant since every group and race will be at some point to some extent.

If racism and the fact that anyone can be racist were not the problem then we wouldn't be having this discussion. The problem is racism, not that somebody did it first.

Theres a reason most Blacks dont trust whites or outright hate whites. Its because of what racist whites do to them and did to their ancestors/elders. Its always amusing to me that white people like to try and read your mind and tell you why you dislike them.

I know exactly why you don't like whites and that is not the issue in any case. What's at issue is what the underlying problem is to troubled race relations today: racism.
No the problem is that whites did it first and refuse to admit they still do it.

Actually that is the issue. White racism has long been the issue.

No the problem is that whites did it first and refuse to admit they still do it.

Actually that is the issue. White racism has long been the issue.

Moors founded modern Racism, as for Whites the less White Spaniards founded European racism many centuries later.

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

Anonymous white internet forum poster

Any supremist groups, are a small fringe group of assholes. The majority are in jail, and represent no one. 99% of whites have never known any, nor would they acknowledge them or give them the time of day. This group of human garbage are largely underground, and crawl out when they see an opportunity to cause trouble. They are the equivalent of a bad cartoon character. Definitely not mainstream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back