This white man stopped being a racist. Now how teaches other whites to

It can be done.

My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement & how I got out Christian Picciolini

He's not much of a "White-Man" he'd be mistaken as an Arab in many countries in Europe.

That is an odd statement. Judging from his picture in the OP, and your picture in your avatar(if that is actually you) the two of you look very similar.

Not really.
I'm a little lighter, my cheekbones are bigger & higher, my face is rounder of a Northern Euro Cromagnid types like Borreby & Baltid.
Hes a pure Med, Eastern Med like Lebanese.

While my Med elements are of a Eastern Euro type.
The Pontid, lighter, longer eyes & higher cheekbones.

The Pontid type is common in most of Eastern Europe.
Particularly Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Slovakia, Hungary, South Russia & Southern Poland.

You both look like large, heavyset, dark haired Hispanics.
Practically identical.

You're clearly not well versed in European phenotypes.

The OP fits in the area between Sicily & Lebanon.

I fit in the area between Albania & Russia.

Some Poles look similar to me.

My features are intermediate between Poles like Dariusz Michalczewski & Pawel Delag.

guy just found an easy way to make some money and to gain some silly status . If he was born and raised in 'compton' he'd be called an ' O.G.' that is getting his life together . :afro:
Another excuse. he is racist for being white and no longer racist instead of trying to be an OG that is getting his life together.

It can be done.

My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement & how I got out Christian Picciolini

He's not much of a "White-Man" he'd be mistaken as an Arab in many countries in Europe.

That is an odd statement. Judging from his picture in the OP, and your picture in your avatar(if that is actually you) the two of you look very similar.

Not really.
I'm a little lighter, my cheekbones are bigger & higher, my face is rounder of a Northern Euro Cromagnid types like Borreby & Baltid.

Particularly Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Slovakia, Hungary, South Russia & Southern Poland.

Practically identical.

My features are intermediate between Poles like Dariusz Michalczewski & Pawel Delag.

A cursory look by anybody at your avatar would lead one to believe that you look like a large Hispanic with a beard....just like the OP does.

guy just found an easy way to make some money and to gain some silly status . If he was born and raised in 'compton' he'd be called an ' O.G.' that is getting his life together . :afro:
Another excuse. he is racist for being white and no longer racist instead of trying to be an OG that is getting his life together.
------------------------------------------ the guy is a 'punk' , he is making some money is all it is . He doesn't represent me or any people that know who they are . The guy is a 'punk' talking to other 'punks' of all races punk , er sorry , i mean Ace . [chuckle]

It can be done.

Now if we could just find a way to teach blacks not to be racist.
They're the real problem with racism in America.

LOL! Show me laws and policies blacks have made and are making to deny or deprive whites of anything, then we blacks will work on ending our racism.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

Anonymous white internet forum poster

i'm just going to continue my practice of treating Blacks and all others like decent human beings when i run into them same as i treat all people . NO Special consideration for anyone though as my way is the American Way IM2 .

Not really.

Practically identical.

A cursory look by anybody at your avatar would lead one to believe that you look like a large Hispanic with a beard....just like the OP does.

Haha, then I guess about 1/2 of Europeans are "Hispanic".

It can be done.

LOL! Show me laws and policies blacks have made and are making to deny or deprive whites of anything, then we blacks will work on ending our racism.

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

Martin Luther King Jr.

Show me laws and policies whites have made and are making to deny or deprive blacks of anything.

About the Nazi thing...I actually tried to read Mien Kamp. Have any of you? It was enlightening. To say the least. It led me to my belief about NAZIS .

It can be done.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Show me laws and policies whites have made and are making to deny or deprive blacks of anything.

I ask this a lot, never an honest answer.

Thing about "Mien kampt", it was a bunch of gibberish. And the thing about Nazism? The thing about that is that, it is like Gertrude Stein said...there is no there "There". Nazism, the closer you examine it, the emptier it becomes. What is Nazism? The more you know supposed white racism the more you question humanity.So what was the division between the Hutus and the Tutsies? Both Blacks Africans and yet they did this ginormous holocaust...silly humans. So how does racism play out in that, IM2?

Last edited:
It can be done.

There are several Judas Iscariot's around...media loves these nutless cucks because they think there are more like them than there are of proud white people and they would be wrong...funny how the media NEVER runs a profile on Black Racists,Hispanic Racists,Jewish Racists,Asian Racists etc etc...just proud white folks....traitors like him will one day get a traitors sentence.

About the Nazi thing...I actually tried to read Mien Kamp. Have any of you? It was enlightening. To say the least. It led me to my belief about NAZIS .
I own several copies,different translations and yes have read it and its fascinating and eye opening. Also read White Power by Rockwell which IMO is an American version of MK set about 20-40 years later.

So the next question, blame white people for everything? Black cultural dysfunctions. Those are ignored. Glomming on to poor black behaviors.. having babies without fathers, trash talking, that IS what we aspire too now? Condescending, So, responsible fathers and white cultural norms is bad some how? Mocking that THAT is a good thing? Really? Why? Good sportsmanship and being a good father is.. too much to expect? Because it's racist? Explain that to me.

Last edited:
It can be done.

Damn good catch!! He looks just like him.

My aunt Claire told me years ago when I was younger than 10 that anyone can be a racist regardless the color of their skin they become racist if they think one color of skin is better than another color of skin. They become racist when race is all that matters and not the content of what the person is doing.

Forum List

Back