Those days are over Governor hochul of New York

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Gun laws and Red Flag laws to monitor for Hate speech on social media. The path to Europe is here now. As New York goes so does the agenda of the left.

5;35 she starts saying those days are over.

Monitor and Report hateful contennt on their platforms. New York is going after Free Speech.

Good to see an elected leader doing something instead of the stock "thoughts and prayers"

Comprehensive Ten-Bill Package Closes Critical Gun Law Loopholes Exposed in Tragic Shootings in Buffalo and Uvalde

Legislation S.9458/A.10503 Bars Purchase of Semiautomatic Rifles by Anyone Under Age 21 by Requiring a License

Legislation S.9407-B/A.10497 Prohibits Purchase of Body Armor with Exception of Those in Specified Professions

Legislation S.9113-A./A.10502 Expands List of People Who Can File Extreme Risk Protection Orders and Requires Law Enforcement to File ERPOs Under Specified Set of Circumstances

Package Also Strengthens Crime Reporting; Closes "Other Gun" Loophole; Requires Microstamping of New Semiautomatic Pistols; Eliminates Grandfathering of High-Capacity Feeding Devices; Requires Social Media Companies to Improve Response to and Reporting of Hateful Content

Strengthening the Red Flag Law

Legislation S.9113-A/A.10502 expands who may file an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) petition to include health care practitioners who have examined an individual within the last six months.

It amends the firearm licensing statute to ensure that mental health practitioners' reports on potentially harmful individuals are considered closely when determining whether to issue a firearm license.

It also requires police and district attorneys to file ERPO petitions when they have acquired credible information that an individual is likely to engage in conduct that would result in serious harm—either to themselves or others.

It requires State Police and the Municipal Police Training Council to create and disseminate policies and procedures to identify when an ERPO petition may be warranted.

Red Flag laws will be used and abused like the FISA courts to attack those who don't agree with those in power.

Then they will be able to just charge you later for daring to say anything that offends them. These people are Tyrants..........never forget that.

Good to see an elected leader doing something instead of the stock "thoughts and prayers"

So saying MAGA I guess will now constitute "Hate Speech"

Hate speech is an amorphous term that can mean whatever those in power want it to mean, and you know they will abuse it.

But you support shit like that, so no skin off your back, right?

So saying MAGA I guess will now constitute "Hate Speech"

Hate speech is an amorphous term that can mean whatever those in power want it to mean, and you know they will abuse it.

But you support shit like that, so no skin off your back, right?
Exactly. And this is what happens in Europe already. They want this for the nation.

I suggest conservatives move to Red States and reinforce them. Let the blue states self destruct.

Good for Gov Hochul

When faced with a mass killing, she offers more than Thoughts and Prayers

Good for Gov Hochul

When faced with a mass killing, she offers more than Thoughts and Prayers
She will use it as a weapon against the GOP. You know this troll.........Your side doesn't care about the 1st Amendment. Social media and the media prove it.

Who will DETERMINE what is hateful............lmao

She will use it as a weapon against the GOP. You know this troll.........Your side doesn't care about the 1st Amendment. Social media and the media prove it.

Who will DETERMINE what is hateful............lmao

Our side cares about the slaughter of innocent shoppers and 19 ten year olds and their teachers
We want to do something about it

Your side offers Thoughts and Prayers

Our side cares about the slaughter of innocent shoppers and 19 ten year olds and their teachers
We want to do something about it

Your side offers Thoughts and Prayers
No you don't. You use it for power. Banning guns will not stop it. A teacher with a gun shooting that SOB would.

But you be you troll.

Exactly. And this is what happens in Europe already. They want this for the nation.

I suggest conservatives move to Red States and reinforce them. Let the blue states self destruct.

Not the worst idea ever, however, we all know that eventually blue state chaos will spill over into red state sanctuaries, which aren't even really sanctuaries anymore; remember COVID lockdowns, mask orders and the like? Many a red state betrayed their citizens with COVID tyranny in exchange for those federal emergency dollars.

There is no lasting red refuge left in America. I know. I did my homework. A couple of years ago my wife and I were looking for our next home. I was fresh out of the US Army after more than twenty-eight years and her corporate job had put her on essentially permanent work from home status due to COVID. All of that meant we could pretty much move anywhere we chose. So I spent nearly a full year researching the reddest states; states with the most lax gun and self-defense laws, states with deep forested areas just outside of decent sized towns and states where living off the grid was both less expensive and feasible.

We closely considered, after narrowing things down quite a bit, Maine, Alaska, West Virginia and Montana. Maine was almost a dead certain choice, what with abundant one hundred acre tracts of land, remote locations and decent self-defense laws. Our problem with Maine ended up coming down to two dealbreakers: lack of a real castle doctrine style law and excessive vehicle registration fees. Similarly, Alaska was "it" for a while. We found an old fly-in fishing camp for sale, totally off grid, located over ninety miles from a surface road. One couldn't get more isolated than that in this modern hell-world of ours. But then we discovered the giant red flag known as Canada, that budding commie nation to the north who forces Alaskans to have quite a number of survival items shipped by sea because they've banned such things from their people. Pretty much what I'm getting at is nowhere and no state is completely safe from the rising tide of American Marxism.

We ended up settling on a large mountain property in the Pennsylvania Poconos. Not exactly the reddest or most conservative friendly state out there, for sure, but mountain living is quite a different story than living closer to the larger towns and cities. We're happy for now. One day? Who knows? Maybe we'll make Alaska our home after all . . . if civilization holds together long enough to pull off another big move. Until then I think we'll be better than fine.

Not the worst idea ever, however, we all know that eventually blue state chaos will spill over into red state sanctuaries, which aren't even really sanctuaries anymore; remember COVID lockdowns, mask orders and the like? Many a red state betrayed their citizens with COVID tyranny in exchange for those federal emergency dollars.

There is no lasting red refuge left in America. I know. I did my homework. A couple of years ago my wife and I were looking for our next home. I was fresh out of the US Army after more than twenty-eight years and her corporate job had put her on essentially permanent work from home status due to COVID. All of that meant we could pretty much move anywhere we chose. So I spent nearly a full year researching the reddest states; states with the most lax gun and self-defense laws, states with deep forested areas just outside of decent sized towns and states where living off the grid was both less expensive and feasible.

We closely considered, after narrowing things down quite a bit, Maine, Alaska, West Virginia and Montana. Maine was almost a dead certain choice, what with abundant one hundred acre tracts of land, remote locations and decent self-defense laws. Our problem with Maine ended up coming down to two dealbreakers: lack of a real castle doctrine style law and excessive vehicle registration fees. Similarly, Alaska was "it" for a while. We found an old fly-in fishing camp for sale, totally off grid, located over ninety miles from a surface road. One couldn't get more isolated than that in this modern hell-world of ours. But then we discovered the giant red flag known as Canada, that budding commie nation to the north who forces Alaskans to have quite a number of survival items shipped by sea because they've banned such things from their people. Pretty much what I'm getting at is nowhere and no state is completely safe from the rising tide of American Marxism.

We ended up settling on a large mountain property in the Pennsylvania Poconos. Not exactly the reddest or most conservative friendly state out there, for sure, but mountain living is quite a different story than living closer to the larger towns and cities. We're happy for now. One day? Who knows? Maybe we'll make Alaska our home after all . . . if civilization holds together long enough to pull off another big move. Until then I think we'll be better than fine.
Yes the marxist assholes are screwing all over. Why I want those to leave blue states and move to red ones........makes it harder for them to take them.

South Dakota was about the only one who didn't go postal on Covid. Didn't shut down.

No you don't. You use it for power. Banning guns will not stop it. A teacher with a gun shooting that SOB would.

But you be you troll.
The Police had guns and that did nothing
The Security Guard in Buffalo had a gun and the shooter wore body armor

What is a teacher going to do against a shooter wearing body armor and carrying an AR15? Republicans say……go out and buy one, it is your right

The Police had guns and that did nothing
The Security Guard in Buffalo had a gun and the shooter wore body armor

What is a teacher going to do against a shooter wearing body armor and carrying an AR15? Republicans say……go out and buy one, it is your right
So you would leave her with zero defense. Die Well teacher. The troll rightwing has spoken

So you would leave her with zero defense. Die Well teacher. The troll rightwing has spoken
Right now there is an open market for any weapons an assailant needs to kill as many people as he wants

AR 15.…..Check
30-50 round magazine……Check
Armor piercing bullets…..Check
Body Armor…..Check

Forum List

Back