🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Those of you who claimed that Trump was going to get us nuked by NOKO…how are you feeling about Poot?

As I sit here on in Florida, I think NEITHER UN NOR POOT are going to NUKE ME…..BUT poot is a greater threat now than Un ever was.

Putin has his nukes on high alert.

This is 100% because of Biden.

So those scared of Un must be TERRIFIED OF POOT.

Did Putin send Donnie love letters too?
no but Trump did send weapons to Ukraine after Obama and Biden sent blankets ... he also chastised NATO members for relying on Russian oil and not spending enough on defense and he blocked Nord Stream 2 while Biden reopened it .... so please please stop claiming the left is harder on Russia than the last admin .

no but Trump did send weapons to Ukraine after Obama and Biden sent blankets ... he also chastised NATO members for relying on Russian oil and not spending enough on defense and he blocked Nord Stream 2 while Biden reopened it .... so please please stop claiming the left is harder on Russia than the last admin .
Nordstream 2 isn't open for business.

Good point TRUMP was able to go from mocking with "little rocket man" to working on peace deals. It's too bad liberals and never-TRUMPer were unwilling to support their president in trying to bring peace, but now expect unquestionable loyalty to FJB for getting us into another war.

Good point TRUMP was able to go from mocking with "little rocket man" to working on peace deals. It's too bad liberals and never-TRUMPer were unwilling to support their president in trying to bring peace, but now expect unquestionable loyalty to FJB for getting us into another war.
Yep. Uh huh. Sure. Got it.

Nope. I wish he sent those love letters to Biden too though.

Instead he sent tanks to Ukraine. And Biden has been utterly ineffective in dealing with it.

Biden, starting to look even worse than Trump and that should have been impossible.

Un was going to nuke the US because of Trump tweets…that was the narrative from the left.

NOW POOT HAS HIS NUCLEAR ARSENAL ON HIGH ALERT….AND THE LEFT IS NOT TRIGGERED?

Fucking phonies. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Everything is a lie from you sick fucks.

Forum List

Back