🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Those Trump steaks sure do look tasty

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
"I wonder where I can buy some for some home grilling for some friends? And that superb Trump Wine and Vichy water to wash it down would be nice. Perhaps an ad in Trump Magazine will show me where I can get some without having to take a ride on Trump Airlines.

Does one have to get a degree from Trump U to learn where these goodies may be obtained?"

If I had to send off for steaks from the internet, I would go and get Omaha steaks.

Why? They're US beef cattle with a pretty high level of quality.

Trump steaks? Dunno where they come from, or if it's really beef and not some GMO monstrosity.

And...............if the steaks did come from China, you ought to be a bit skittish, because China sometimes shares tech with Japan, and the Japanese have figured out how to make steak from human feces.

Did We Get Duped by the Poop Burger Story? : DNews

And, the reason I used the Did we get duped story from Discovery, is because it was thought to be a hoax at first, but has since been shown to be real.

"I wonder where I can buy some for some home grilling for some friends? And that superb Trump Wine and Vichy water to wash it down would be nice. Perhaps an ad in Trump Magazine will show me where I can get some without having to take a ride on Trump Airlines.

Does one have to get a degree from Trump U to learn where these goodies may be obtained?"

I'm sure Trump personally shitted on the steak you ate which means you just ate shit. How does that feel?

I'm sure Trump personally shitted on the steak you ate which means you just ate shit. How does that feel?
what will I do with your bones?

Are you saying that Trump steaks are really "Dump" steaks???

Noooooouhmpf--blahhhhh:puke3:

I'm saying someone just ate shit and decided to tell the whole world about it.

I'm saying someone just ate shit and decided to tell the whole world about it.
and I'm saying what will I do with your bones

Forum List

Back