🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Those who justify what Trump said are as sick as he is

ElmerMudd is a pussy.
You are, actually, worse than Trump. Trump is a disgusting pig but he is not as bad as you.
You have no problem with Bill Clinton, who has raped and brutalized women, has had sex with underage girls, carried on multiple affairs, and got a blowjob from his intern while he was making phone calls in the Oval Office, but you have a problem with a man who used the word "pussy"?

That makes you a complete moron.

And a pussy.

If you want to say Trump is a disgusting pig but i will vote for him anyway, fine.
But if you say he is not a disgusting pig, you are a disgusting pig

Fuck you and The horse you rode on shit for brains.

https://www.google.com/amp/elitedai...amp/?client=ms-android-americamovil-us&espv=1

The game has a long history of beating up on women, no matter how many rappers were raised by their mommas. Like gays, broke people and haters, women were a convenient punching bag for the bars before there even was rap.

Earlier this year, Rick Rossbriefly landed in hot water forsome rapey lyrics, but was quickly forgiven. Despite the past, a new movement of unapologetic femininity has taken hold of rap in the form of Drake, but that wasn’t always the case.

Here’s a look at some of the most misogynist lines ever spit:

1) “So we could never be a couple hun / F*ck love / All I got for hoes is hard d*ck and bubblegum.” – Big L
Big L, always the economist, makes some budgetary calculations of the heart.

What's pathetic is instead of running on issues important to the American people...like jobs, immigration reform, security from terror...the Clinton campaign is smearing their opponent using secretly taped conversations. You should be embarrassed but when you're stuck supporting someone as corrupt as Hillary Clinton I guess it's a given that you're going to be more than willing to get right down in the mud with her and start slinging!
you are a disgusting pig

) “Once again I gotta punch a bitch in her sh*t / I’m icy bitch, don’t look at my wrist / Because if you do, I might blind you bitch.” – Jasper Dolphin of Odd Future
Jasper takes aim at a woman’s face with fists and jewelry without a hint of subtlety.

4) “I know she like chocolate men / She got more n*ggas off than Cochran.” – Kanye West
This one seems a little too personal as Kanye verbally degrades his very own Kardashian.

5) “You ain’t no better because you don’t be f*cking rappers / You only f*ck with actors / You’re still getting f*cked backwards” – Jay Z
One of the main conceits of misogyny is that getting f*cked means you are a lesser being, and Jay Z epitomizes that sentiment here.

6) “My little sister’s birthday / She’ll remember me / For a gift I had ten of my boys take her virginity.” – Bizarre
Bizarre is the only member of D12 that can compete with Eminem for bottom of the barrel misogyny.

) “You know me I smoke a blunt while I’m getting brain / Stick my finger in her butt while I’m getting brain / Yeah I’m nasty bitch / What? / Lil Wayne.” – Lil Wayne

This might be the most beautiful thing anyone’s ever said while bashing women.

8) “I gotta say it; I’m the president, I run things / All these hoes tryna save a n*gga c*m stains.” – Lil Wayne

He wasn’t done! Wayne sighs with disgust at the lengths women will go to Bill Clinton him.

9) “Slut, you think I won’t choke no whore / Til the vocal cords don’t work in her throat no more?!” – Eminem

There’s the crowd favorite! The undisputed champion of misogyny whose anger can be easily traced to his mommy issues.

10) “Is Big L slow? / Hell no! / Bitches get f*cked on the roof when I ain’t got no hotel dough.” – Big L

L was not playing at all on this one, letting loose his nefarious roof plans with no regard for human life.

11) “My d*ck hard as a motherf*cker / You don’t what? / Tell that sh*t to another sucker.” – Cam’ron

Cam invites the ladies to suck it or not, but only one option will suffice.

What's pathetic is instead of running on issues important to the American people...like jobs, immigration reform, security from terror...the Clinton campaign is smearing their opponent using secretly taped conversations. You should be embarrassed but when you're stuck supporting someone as corrupt as Hillary Clinton I guess it's a given that you're going to be more than willing to get right down in the mud with her and start slinging!
you are a disgusting pig

I played hockey in high school, Juniors and college, Elmer and the language in those locker rooms was FAR more graphic than what was secretly taped between Donald Trump and someone else! Take your limp-wristed outrage and pedal it somewhere else! You honestly think that the Kennedy's didn't have conversations about women that were far worse than what Trump said? They did and liberals like yourself would have voted for them six days a week and twice on Sunday! You're a moron!

ElmerMudd would like us to believe that he and all his liberal Democratic friends never use crude language referring to women and never show any disrespect towards women and are always perfect gentlemen when it comes to women, even when women are not around.

The problem with that theory, ElmerMudd, is that we've been pointing out what a woman abuser Bill Clinton is for the last 30 years or so, and you've made it quite clear that you don't give a flying fuck.

If you want to say Trump is a disgusting pig but i will vote for him anyway, fine.

The vast majority of the people condemning him are nothing but holier than thou hypocrites who have said similar things sometime in their lives. That said, I don't particularly like Trump, but he's still head and shoulders above the clintons.
You are a disgusting pig

What you don't think we pay attention to rap lyrics?

Who is the disgusting pig now?

You stupid Fucking cock sucker ...and I say this as a God damn born again Christian..

Fuck you...

more cowbell please!
drummer-smiley.gif

you are a disgusting pig

I played hockey in high school, Juniors and college, Elmer and the language in those locker rooms was FAR more graphic than what was secretly taped between Donald Trump and someone else! Take your limp-wristed outrage and pedal it somewhere else! You honestly think that the Kennedy's didn't have conversations about women that were far worse than what Trump said? They did and liberals like yourself would have voted for them six days a week and twice on Sunday! You're a moron!

I hear that dumb ass shit all the time at work..I just tune it out, we still have way to many contractors building the place ...

The vast majority of the people condemning him are nothing but holier than thou hypocrites who have said similar things sometime in their lives. That said, I don't particularly like Trump, but he's still head and shoulders above the clintons.
You are a disgusting pig

You stupid Fucking cock sucker ...and I say this as a God damn born again Christian..

Fuck you...
You are a disgusting pig and you are not a born again Christian. God help you. I truly mean that

You are a disgusting pig

Fuck you...
You are a disgusting pig and you are not a born again Christian. God help you. I truly mean that

I didn't write those lyrics bitch that you listen to all the time.

Consider me Michael...

I am a born again Christian bitch...

But don't fuck with me..

Because I will tear you a New asshole on how hypocritical you are bitch.

You are a disgusting pig

Fuck you...

I didn't write those lyrics bitch that you listen to all the time.

Consider me Michael...

I am a born again Christian bitch...

But don't fuck with me..

Because I will tear you a New asshole on how hypocritical you are bitch.
You are a Christian like Donald Trump is a Christian.

So says another sick wingnut supporting the corrupt criminal and her rapist husband. :cuckoo:

Those who justify what Clinton has done are as sick as she is.

Forum List

Back