Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

Unfortunately, this is about bad men doing bad things and society covering it up so that they don't get punished. No one ever complains about men (or women) who mind their manners and keep their hands to themselves. I've been pinned against a wall and groped, had someone bite me in the ass through my jeans, etc. but there was no one to report it to at the time who would take it seriously. Do you actually expect women to take this abusive shit without complaint?

The trashy little whore in the Oval Office just actually apologized to the drunken bully being sworn in "on behalf of the nation," saying nothing about or to the millions of women who have been subjected to this abuse. Bullshit.

You talk about "the truth," without saying what the truth is, but you can't handle the truth.

HOw do you distinguish between actual bad men, and men falsely accused?

How many people have been falsely accused?
A lot less than have actually been raped and not reported it.
False.

There is no evidence of that
Sorry dog. Youre wrong

Facts and Statistics
No I am not as your link is crap.

It does not include any data on false accusations and it includes insults such as fat shaming. Also includes comments and cat calling.

Such things are not assault moron.

You fail big time fool and as I said you cannot and will not produce evidence which proves you wrong stupid

HOw do you distinguish between actual bad men, and men falsely accused?

False.

Sorry dog. Youre wrong

Facts and Statistics

It does not include any data on false accusations and it includes insults such as fat shaming. Also includes comments and cat calling.

You fail big time fool and as I said you cannot and will not produce evidence which proves you wrong stupid

Out_Of_1000_Rapes%20122016.png

False.

Sorry dog. Youre wrong

Facts and Statistics

And the reason so few are convicted is that we do not know if the others are true or false.

You proved me correct

False.

Sorry dog. Youre wrong

Facts and Statistics

And the reason so few are convicted is that we do not know if the others are true or false.

You proved me correct
False accusations estimates run from 2% to 8% of reported cases...Sorry dog you lose. roughly 70% go unreported like I said. which even subtracting 8% still blows false accusations out of the water.

A majority believe that Kavanaugh lied. You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face. You are the liar.
The face that gets smacked will be yours the night of the midterm democrat massacre...GOP will hold both houses...blue wave is not expected to return for decades because you all don't get it or us....and I guess never will...

False.

Sorry dog. Youre wrong

Facts and Statistics

You proved me correct
False accusations estimates run from 2% to 8% of reported cases...Sorry dog you lose.
Nope you have proven me correct.

Those are instances that we KNOW the accusation is false.

You have already shown very few result in conviction which. Conviction means we can reasonably conclude the accusation is true

In between the known true accusations and known false accusations lies a vast unknown

You lose you idiot and you proved it.

Sorry dog. Youre wrong

Facts and Statistics

You proved me correct
False accusations estimates run from 2% to 8% of reported cases...Sorry dog you lose.

You have already shown very few result in conviction which. Conviction means we can reasonably conclude the accusation is true

In between the known true accusations and known false accusations lies a vast unknown

You sound like an idiot. If we know that 8% of the reported cases are false accusations then we can say the same about the unreported cases.8% is a lot less than 92%. You lose....again.

If the dems continue to play this anti Kavanaugh game they will deplete any respect the American people hold for them...they have sat back and allowed their raw meat eaters in their party to take over....big mistake....so big! that we got an outsider elected president within the GOP....

Its divine intervention...has to be....

You proved me correct

You sound like an idiot. If we know that 8% of the reported cases are false accusations then we can say the same about the unreported cases.8% is a lot less than 92%. You lose....again.
Wrong

You simply have a lack of reading comprehension

The 8% is only how many we know to be false

It is not the limit of how many are false. Most accusations are not known to be true or false.

You proved me correct

We only know that AT LEAST 8% are false we do not know that ONLY 8% are false.

What a tool you are.

You proved me correct

Wrong

It is not the limit of how many are false. Most accusations are not known to be true or false.
No I'm right. You keep losing.

Anyone that has been educated in statistics knows what holds true for a small sample tends to hold true for a larger sample. Again 8% is a lot less than 92% so that means there is a very wide margin of error padding we are talking about

You proved me correct

Wrong

No I'm right.

Anyone that has been educated in statistics knows what holds true for a small sample tends to hold true for a larger sample. Again 8% is a lot less than 92% so that means there is a very wide margin of error padding we are talking
You are wrong and a liar and fool.

Again the 8% you cited is not how many are false it is how many can be proven false.

I know you want to save face but it is too late you have been schooled and proven wrong.

Since we do not know how many reported cases are true or false we do not know how many unreported cases are true or false.

Wrong

No I'm right.

Anyone that has been educated in statistics knows what holds true for a small sample tends to hold true for a larger sample. Again 8% is a lot less than 92% so that means there is a very wide margin of error padding we are talking

Again the 8% you cited is not how many are false it is how many can be proven false.

I know you want to save face but it is too late you have been schooled and proven wrong.

Since we do not know how many reported cases are true or false we do not know how many unreported cases are true or false.
No youre the fool.

If we cant say that 8% is the limit of what can be proven as false how can we say whats the limit of those that can be proven true? See how I made you eat your own flawed logic?

Wrong

No I'm right.

No youre the fool.

If we cant say that 8% is the limit of what can be proven as false how can we say whats the limit of those that can be proven true? See how I made you eat your own flawed logic?
You failed massively again dumbass.

8% is the limit of how many we can prove false

You still can't comprehend English and you got it backwards.

The vast majority reported or unreported are not known to be true or false.

My logic is untouched you have failed massively and even provided the evidence

Wrong

No I'm right.

No youre the fool.

You keep sticking your dick in your mouth.

Youre contradicting yourself. You just claimed 8% wasnt the limit. If we know 8% is the limit then we know the difference is 92%. That leaves a huge margin of error.

Wrong

No I'm right.

No youre the fool.

Youre contradicting yourself. You just claimed 8% wasnt the limit. If we know 8% is the limit then we know the difference is 92%. That leaves a huge margin of error.
No I never claimed that.

I have been consistent.

The difference is not 92% because 8% is how many we know to be false.

The rest are unknown except for those which result in conviction

You ignore what unknown means and I have crushed your childish ass.

No I'm right.

No youre the fool.

No I never claimed that.

I have been consistent.

You sound like a fool 92 + 8 =100%

No youre the fool.

No I never claimed that.

I have been consistent.

And once again 8% is not how many accusations are false it is how many we KNOW to be false.

No youre the fool.

No I never claimed that.

I have been consistent.

And once again 8% is not how many accusations are false it is how many we KNOW to be false.

You keep contradicting yourself....

"8% is the limit of how many we can prove false"

No I never claimed that.

I have been consistent.

You keep contradicting yourself....

"8% is the limit of how many we can prove false"
Exactly

It is not how many are false

The number of false accusations is unknown.

I never contradicted myself.

Forum List

Back