Thousands lose power during Hawaii hurricane

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Latest: Thousands lose power during Hawaii hurricane

HONOLULU (AP) — The Latest on Hurricane Lane (all times local):

9:15 a.m.

Hurricane Lane has knocked out electricity to thousands of people across the Hawaiian islands.

Oh just think if they prepared, but oh no we couldn't have anyone be prepared that's a conspiracy and you are a fruit cake for wanting to have stuff on hand for those just in case moments like this.
The east coast lost power quite a few years ago and for quite awhile.

Maybe the hurricane will put the volcano out. Hurricane Joe.

Hurricane Lane has knocked out electricity to thousands of people across the Hawaiian islands.

Oh just think if they prepared, but oh no we couldn't have anyone be prepared that's a conspiracy and you are a fruit cake for wanting to have stuff on hand for those just in case moments like this.
What in the world are you babbling about?

• Banned

What in the world are you babbling about?

I dunno it was two days ago bahahhah.

I love to hear your expert opinion on how to prepare an electrical grid to never go down, even in hurricanes. Ive got this sneaky suspicion that i wont be hearing back from you on this question.

Stupidest thing I've ever read.

Forum List

Back