thread of nightmares

r8.jpg

IlarMeilyr said:
I am allergic to bee stings and wasp stings and hornet stings and the like.

My nightmare du jour:

Drat.

You just busted me out.

Wasps and African killer bee swarms were gonna be my next thing on this, holmes.

"Acrophobia is an extreme or irrational fear of heights, especially when one is not particularly high up.

Acrophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shart needs to move to Colorado, and get high up...

Whew. I'm out on that, man.

(I kinda don't think we're talkin' 'bout the same sort of "high," but) I have traveled the bottom of the Rockies going down the east side of Arizona.

I think there were a coupla times that my bros and me were at 10,000 ft. on that.

Movin' along:

interstate-signs.jpg

Last edited:
IlarMeilyr said:

My nightmare du jour:

Drat.

You just busted me out.

Wasps and African killer bee swarms were gonna be my next thing on this, holmes.

"Acrophobia is an extreme or irrational fear of heights, especially when one is not particularly high up.

(I kinda don't think we're talkin' 'bout the same sort of "high," but) I have traveled the bottom of the Rockies going down the east side of Arizona.

I think there were a coupla times that my bros and me were at 10,000 ft. on that.

Movin' along:

interstate-signs.jpg

Awesome. The car looks about 1960 era. Probably no collision air bags.

IlarMeilyr said:

My nightmare du jour:

Drat.

You just busted me out.

Movin' along:

interstate-signs.jpg

Awesome. The car looks about 1960 era. Probably no collision air bags.

LOL, like it would matter if it had them on this road, anyway.

And you may be right about the car's year model. But it looks like an early- to mid-80s model Jeep Wagoneer to me.

road_24.jpg

Forum List

Back