Three Key Questions About War With ISIS

Manon 10735215
BTW Kurds arent all that impressed with your guy either

I don't believe you but even so - the Peshmerga are fighting and killing DAIISH and dying for our President so Americans don't have to on the ground.

I love 'em for that.

I see you are more interested in fighting Obama than fighting the DAIIESH terrorist scum.

The point is, had we left a few trainers and Special Ops troops troops to provide support and leadership, the Iraq Army may not have folded up their tents and left all their US supplied tanks and weapons to ISIS when they invaded Iraq. Instead, Obama played politics and kept his campaign promise and to hell with the consequences.

So you don't have anyone who foresaw the rise of ISIS. It's good to know you came back with nothing to support your claim.

Your new point here is just as fraudulent. We could not have "left a few trainers and Special Ops troops to provide support and leadership" because they were not to be given the immunity that no president would ever commit US troops to a place as dangerous as Iraq without it.

And US troops confined to bases could not have stopped Maliki's destruction of the Iraqi officer corps by turning the military into his own personal political police force. Our troops would have been an extension of Maliki's Shiite army and would have made matters worse.

If Bush didn't think Iraq was ready he should have signed a longer deal like Obama did in Afghanistan. Real president's get ten year deals not like wimp Bush with his three year deal in Iraq.

Radical Islamists of any persuasion are the West's enemies but, it seems that the Shiites (and Alowites) are far less dangerous to us than these Sunni maniacs of ISIS. Convince me I'm wrong.

Radical Islamists of any persuasion are the West's enemies but, it seems that the Shiites (and Alowites) are far less dangerous to us than these Sunni maniacs of ISIS. Convince me I'm wrong.
I actually have to agree with you here. Shiites seem to be a much more cultured sect, for lack of a better term.

Forum List

Back