Three Members Of A Radical Right Wing Militia Group Sentenced

All words are made up at some point, lefty.

True.

But words like 'neo-Nazi', 'crypto-fascist' and 'Maoist' are accepted political terms with dictionary-defined meanings. They are used by anyone who studies Political Sciences. They define real people, groups and ideologies.

"Lefty" and "righty" are labels used by people who do not understand those terms.
You don't have the horsepower to dictate the use of language, Skippy.

:lol: I love it when the crypto-righty trolls from kg to bigreb to the libertarians get the crap kicked out of them.

What a bunch of wacks.

They will always have the right to their opinions but none of them have the right to make up new fact or definitions.

That's the standard they will always be held to.

Simply the way it is.

:lol: I love it when the crypto-righty trolls from kg to bigreb to the libertarians get the crap kicked out of them.

What a bunch of wacks.

They will always have the right to their opinions but none of them have the right to make up new fact or definitions.

That's the standard they will always be held to.

Simply the way it is.
We've made nothing up, kid. You might want to tell the Finnish idiot that he doesn't get to dictate whether words are made up.

But he's a fellow leftist, and you will not criticize him.

When you are in contradiction of accepted historical narrative and political definitions, then, yes, you are making things up. You do not have a right to your own definitions and facts. Period.

You are not a conservative, merely an extremist wack, so you your statements don't count any more than an extremist lefty's. That is the way it is for your kind. :lol:

Last edited:
The other thing Jake is known for...

Pretending that other people do what we all know he does. He takes his MO and pretends OTHER people are using it.

I think the mindset is if he accuses someone else of it before he gets nailed for it, nobody will notice that he's doing it.

It doesn't work because everybody already knows. The only person who listens to what he says is...well, him.

When you are in contradiction of accepted historical narrative and political definitions, then, yes, you are making things up. You do not have a right to your own definitions and facts. Period.

You are not a conservative, merely an extremist wack, so you your statements don't count any more than an extremist lefty's. That is the way it is for your kind. :lol:
How much have you donated to Obama, Mr. Moderate Republican? :lol:

He's using those big words again. His teacher must be so proud. Now if he actually knew what they meant and used them properly, it might make sense.:badgrin:

Pretending that other people do what we all know he does. He takes his MO and pretends OTHER people are using it.

I think the mindset is if he accuses someone else of it before he gets nailed for it, nobody will notice that he's doing it.

Isn't that the liberal MO accuse other of what you are doing?

Isn't that the liberal MO accuse other of what you are doing?

It's in their play book.

He's using those big words again. His teacher must be so proud. Now if he actually knew what they meant and used them properly, it might make sense.:badgrin:
You hush. When Jake dictates the meaning of a word, that's the meaning of the word.

Dictionaries are THE MAN's way of keeping Jake down!

I think you are too cheap to donate to anybody, kiddo. And I have donated to the GOP regularly here and regionally, and was part of a fund-raising event recently for Romney.

We want you to vote for Romney, and to grow up.

I think you are too cheap to donate to anybody, kiddo. And I have donated to the GOP regularly here and regionally, and was part of a fund-raising event recently for Romney.

We want you to vote for Romney, and to grow up.
Then why do you keep kissing lefty ass, boy?

Nah, you only think that you as an incredibly far right wack are mainstream, so that in fact a true mainstreamist like me, looks like a lefty to you.

You simply are wacka wacka. Tis what tis.

Nah, you only think that you as an incredibly far right wack are mainstream, so that in fact a true mainstreamist like me, looks like a lefty to you.

If it comforts you to believe that, sure.

But you should realize your beliefs do not alter reality.

If it comforts you to believe that, sure. But you should realize your beliefs do not alter reality.

You are projecting your lack of reality onto me. Yes, you are a wack to the far right, out of the mainstream, and it is what it is.

If it comforts you to believe that, sure. But you should realize your beliefs do not alter reality.

You are projecting your lack of reality onto me. Yes, you are a wack to the far right, out of the mainstream, and it is what it is.
Uh huh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Note: Mainstream Republicans don't criticize Obama for not being far left enough -- like you have.

Mainstream Republicans criticize Obama for a number of reputable reasons.

Mainstream Republicans are voting for Romney, as am I.

Mainstream Republicans shudder at the likes of you, daveman, pretending to be mainstream.

Forum List

Back