THREE putin´s Su-34 Jets Shot Down in One Day! Likely a US MADE Patriot Ambush

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

All a 🐖🇷🇺🇸🇦🐖pilot has to do to avoid stinger is fly above 20,000 feet. Of course at that height, Patriot is most effective. :auiqs.jpg:

PS It's definitely US MADE Patriot, already on all Ukrainian channels.:thup:

THREE putin´s Su-34 Jets Shot Down in One Day! Likely a US MADE Patriot Ambush​

Moscow claims to have shot down the whole of Kyiv with one Scatter Missile .
Dear Uncle personally involved , riding on the missile until free falling 20 seconds before target was reached .

The war is nearly over Adolf and you lost. Somehow your Nazi ass survived.

Dear Uncle personally involved , riding on the missile until free falling 20 seconds before target was reached .

The war is nearly over
I suspect that Ukraine has secretly received additional Patriot equipments with longer range missiles and have moved them closer to the front. This same thing happened a few months ago when Ukraine downed 5 planes in a single day :thup:

I suspect that Ukraine has secretly received additional Patriot equipments with longer range missiles and have moved them closer to the front. This same thing happened a few months ago when Ukraine downed 5 planes in a single day :thup:

This just prolongs the inevitable. Causing more death and destruction for nothing.

Z better watch his back. I’m betting there are those in Ukraine prepared to off him, so peace can be negotiated with Russia. I don’t support violence of any kind, but putting Z down for mass murdering a generation of Uke men is understandable.

Do you still believe Ukraine is winning, Putin is dying from dreadful disease, and all Russian generals are dead? Plus didn’t you claim the Uke army would soon be marching in Red Square?

Waving a cowboy hat and screaming "YEEEHAW"

Waving a cowboy hat and screaming "YEEEHAW"

Forum List

Back