Three SAPD officers charged with murder after gunning down woman in apartment🔫

The wife and I spent some time discussing this case. The truth is that I feel bad for the cops. Not for being charged. Not for the enforcement of the policies or rules. But because this chaos is exactly what I predicted.

For two decades I’ve argued in favor of Police Reform. For two decades I warned that if Police themselves didn’t take the lead the eventual reform would see much more extreme changes made without their input. It was painfully obvious the pendulum was going to swing.

The policies were on the books for years. The cops were all trained on those policies and the law. But they also were aware of the get out of jail free phrase. I was afeared for my life. So older officers advised the younger ones how to get away with it. And for a long time it worked.

Now the cops are like My Cousin Vinnie. Standing there stunned as the Prosecutor describes the laws that were violated. You were serious about that?

It’s important to notice one thing. The laws and policies being applied are not new. Democrats and Liberals aren’t passing new laws. They are changing anything about the rules the cops are operating under. They are just enforcing the laws that were always on the books.

The cops need to get copies of the manuals and training materials. They need to read it all again. This time with an eye to actually following those laws and policies. Instead of how to use routine lies to get around the rules.

From within the apartment with obstacles preventing the swing and thrown objects from reaching the people outside.

The problem is that the cops were in no immediate danger when they shot.
Maybe, but it destroys the argument that she was "doing nothing", or "she wasn't a threat".

I don't know what about it is Leftist. It's Texas. Other than Austin and Houston it's pretty Red.
Every major city is governed by the left. It is what it is. It's that way everywhere. Likely because of a huge black population in every major city. Rural areas and suburbs are governed by Republicans because the population more represents our actual population by demographics.

Every major city is governed by the left. It is what it is. It's that way everywhere. Likely because of a huge black population in every major city. Rural areas and suburbs are governed by Republicans because the population more represents our actual population by demographics.

Don't waste your keystrokes on that sick twisted demented clown. He is one of the worst of all time. He should be chained and dragged. SinTheHolic.

Forum List

Back