🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THREE WEEKS after the disaster. "Buttigieg's Message to OH: 'I'm Taking Some Personal Time'"

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
THREE WEEKS after the disaster in Easy Palestine Ohio, Secretary of Transportation Buttigieg was spotted and approached by a journalist in Washington DC.

Buttigieg's Message to OH: 'I'm Taking Some Personal Time'

Jordan Boyd, The Federalist February 22, 2023

'Right now I'm taking some personal time and I'm walking down the street,' Buttigieg said when asked about his message to struggling Ohioans.

This is what passes for LEADERSHIP among Democrats today.

When did being a member of the President's Cabinet become a FORTY-HOUR WEEK?

First%20part%20time%20job-S.jpg

THREE WEEKS after the disaster in Easy Palestine Ohio, Secretary of Transportation Buttigieg was spotted and approached by a journalist in Washington DC.

'Right now I'm taking some personal time and I'm walking down the street,' Buttigieg said when asked about his message to struggling Ohioans.

First%20part%20time%20job-S.jpg
So he is pulling a Ted Cruz.

He'd be smart to bring his baby with him. That might keep the ignored East Palestinians from being too hard on him. Predictably, he will say the same empty lines that every Biden appointment says. He'll just say them a little better.
Yeah, maybe he should just say "Thoughts and prayers" like every republican says after a school shooting.

Not Pete's problem anymore. The cleanup (which is only needed because Republican's Governor DeWine decided to burn the chemicals instead of mopping them up) is being run by the EPA.

Funny, the white folks are into it cleaning up the mess, how about Flint and Jackon, Mississippi.

Just a peeve of mine.

“Are you going down there at all?” Taer asked during their exchange.

It should be "Are you going up there at all?"

That out of the way, Pete has long lost any upper hand in showing any sort of leadership.

Buttigieg – who will visit East Palestine Thursday – has faced criticism from Republicans for not traveling to the site sooner. The secretary defended his decision, saying on Twitter he "followed the norm of staying out of the way of the independent NTSB."

Buttigieg will be joined on the trip by Amit Bose, the administrator of the Federal Railroad Administration, and Tristan Brown, the deputy administrator for the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration.

some 48 mins ago.

Funny, the white folks are into it cleaning up the mess, how about Flint and Jackon, Mississippi.
Village living. You as a Prog approve of it. Corrupted children running things and are not that good at it. So, the reason has to be something else. And Progs are good at blaming others.

Forum List

Back