🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THREE WEEKS after the disaster. "Buttigieg's Message to OH: 'I'm Taking Some Personal Time'"

Why should they for a minor incident where no one died?

Exactly. There are 1000 train derailments a year, and 18,000 HAZMAT responses.
The EPA, NTSB and all the other government agencies the wingnuts would defund were on the spot afterwards, doing their jobs.
Just because a bunch of trailer trash is looking for a big government check is not a cause for panic.
Yep...as I said; the right wing loons have gotten cartoonish in their reflexive pearl clutching

Yes, all 98,000 public schools. If not, which kids do you deny a safe studying atmosphere?

What bill are you talking about and why? I never mentioned any bill.
You said the Republicans had a plan. Without any bill to fund it...it's worthless.

But thanks for confirming there is no plan, there is no bill, and the GOP is doing nothing except offering (say it with me)...Thoughts and prayers.

THREE WEEKS after the disaster in Easy Palestine Ohio, Secretary of Transportation Buttigieg was spotted and approached by a journalist in Washington DC.

Buttigieg's Message to OH: 'I'm Taking Some Personal Time'

Jordan Boyd, The Federalist February 22, 2023

'Right now I'm taking some personal time and I'm walking down the street,' Buttigieg said when asked about his message to struggling Ohioans.

This is what passes for LEADERSHIP among Democrats today.

When did being a member of the President's Cabinet become a FORTY-HOUR WEEK?

First%20part%20time%20job-S.jpg
That's it?

Wow, digging deep for that ring to kiss.

I have indeed, but I also have other things in my life that I love that will always be more important than a job.

I have done the 70 to 80 hour a week and the sacrifices one must make it not worth it. Thus I worked my ass off and got an advanced degree and a job where I can actually have a life as well.

If you have family and still choose to work 70 to 80 hours as week, that is what is truly sad.
This guy was a Marine. It took him 70-80 hours each week to decide which crayons to serve the other jarheads for dinner.

You said the Republicans had a plan. Without any bill to fund it...it's worthless.

But thanks for confirming there is no plan, there is no bill, and the GOP is doing nothing except offering (say it with me)...Thoughts and prayers.

Maybe you were absent that week when the authority of the Federal Government was taught. If you hadn't skipped Civics, you would know that the Federal Government does not have the authority to manage public schools. That responsibility lies with the governor and local government. including the mayor and local school board.

Also, I never said the federal government had a PLAN. They don't have the authority so why would they have a bill or anything else?

Maybe you were absent that week when the authority of the Federal Government was taught. If you hadn't skipped Civics, you would know that the Federal Government does not have the authority to manage public schools. That responsibility lies with the governor and local government. including the mayor and local school board.

Also, I never said the federal government had a PLAN. They don't have the authority so why would they have a bill or anything else?
You may have heard of the Department of Education....likely not judging from the vapidity of your posts.

Okay...tell us the bills where Republicans have decided to harden 98,000 public schools.

You said that was their plan....anything to back it up? No? I didn't think so.

Anything else?

THREE WEEKS after the disaster in Easy Palestine Ohio, Secretary of Transportation Buttigieg was spotted and approached by a journalist in Washington DC.

Buttigieg's Message to OH: 'I'm Taking Some Personal Time'

Jordan Boyd, The Federalist February 22, 2023

'Right now I'm taking some personal time and I'm walking down the street,' Buttigieg said when asked about his message to struggling Ohioans.

This is what passes for LEADERSHIP among Democrats today.

When did being a member of the President's Cabinet become a FORTY-HOUR WEEK?

First%20part%20time%20job-S.jpg

Buttigieg completely melted down over criticism of his shoes he wore when he FINALLY visited Palestine, Oh.

At one pointed he ranted about Trump tax cuts and claimed Tucker Carlson doesn't know the difference between T J Max and Kohls...

:auiqs.jpg:

After repeatedly screwing up, not showing up, then melting down, Pete declared he was taking personal time off ... not that anyone will miss him.

So, was it the NTSB Chair publicly calling him out TWICE for lying while trying to falsely blame Trump for the Oh train derailment or the 'mean' comments about his choice of foot fashion for his belated trip to Palestine that pushed him over the edge, requiring time off from his job?

Buttigieg completely melted down over criticism of his shoes he wore when he FINALLY visited Palestine, Oh.

At one pointed he ranted about Trump tax cuts and claimed Tucker Carlson doesn't know the difference between T J Max and Kohls...

After repeatedly screwing up, not showing up, then melting down, Pete declared he was taking personal time off ... not that anyone will miss him.

So, was it the NTSB Chair publicly calling him out TWICE for lying while trying to falsely blame Trump for the Oh train derailment or the 'mean' comments about his choice of foot fashion for his belated trip to Palestine that pushed him over the edge, requiring time off from his job?

Lefties think this pantywaists is presidential material.

All democrats ever do is take time off.

Hilarious fuckup….

All he needed to bring was branded water and buy macdonalds

Forum List

Back