thugs are good people and

sniffle, sniffle, butthurt, sniffle.

A year-long U.N. investigation released earlier this year found that they were “without any parallel in the contemporary world." The crimes were so bad that the specially formed Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea compared them to the horrors of Nazi Germany. In the light of backlash and the upcoming decision by the U.N. Security Council, it's worth taking a look back at just how extreme the accusations made against North Korea are.
The same people that claimed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

This is a thug ...

white-gangster.jpg

That looks like a retard. Possibly inbred.
A liberal.

sniffle, sniffle, butthurt, sniffle.

A year-long U.N. investigation released earlier this year found that they were “without any parallel in the contemporary world." The crimes were so bad that the specially formed Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea compared them to the horrors of Nazi Germany. In the light of backlash and the upcoming decision by the U.N. Security Council, it's worth taking a look back at just how extreme the accusations made against North Korea are.

I think it is very extreme. We have known all of that for years. That has nothing to do with what is taking place right now.

And I betcha 10K if Obama were doing the exact same thing you would be singing his praises.

Obama would never be dumb enough to sing Kim's praises and totally cave in during negotiations.
Lol, that's a good one. Obama would've given Kim a Lewinsky if he could've talked with him.

Trump legitimized Rocketman and got a picture taken, thats all.

two idiots met, Trump got his fat ass suckered.

Political prisoners in the country number in the tens of thousands and systematic torture and assassinations, including of his own brother, are not unheard of.

loved his BROTHER right Donnie Dumbass ?

I wouldn't accept any water bottles from Un.

You know, we're all in this thing together, though. Do you really think Kim and China have enough power to smack down the US?

If we keep breeding snowflakes, in 20 years I see it being a possibility.

Right now? No.

America ... ready to go to war in the new Century.

1j2vl0.jpg
Or this.
33660749_2340731809274044_7670394553626525696_n.jpg

Thanks to liberalism.

and kat if obama was grabbing pussy and saying the things trump says you would be calling for his head...but as long as its a white fat rich dude no one cares?
If president Obama talked about grabbing white women's pussies they woulda lynched him.

Political prisoners in the country number in the tens of thousands and systematic torture and assassinations, including of his own brother, are not unheard of.

loved his BROTHER right Donnie Dumbass ?

I wouldn't accept any water bottles from Un.

You know, we're all in this thing together, though. Do you really think Kim and China have enough power to smack down the US?

If we keep breeding snowflakes, in 20 years I see it being a possibility.

Right now? No.

America ... ready to go to war in the new Century.

1j2vl0.jpg
Or this.View attachment 198216
Thanks to liberalism.

RW's brother and daddy- one in he same

thanks to republicans

upload_2018-6-13_8-20-23.jpeg

Forum List

Back