thugs are good people and

then theres this horseshit -

SINGAPORE (AP) — President Donald Trump says North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "loves his people, not that I'm surprised by that, but he loves his people."

Un just happens to be under strict humanitarian watch and being sanctioned for fucking over his people by means Trump cant even spell.

the photo op went well though -

FDJT
leftist always pretend to understand diplomacy, then prove, again, that they have not the slightest grasp.

This is a thug ...

white-gangster.jpg

That looks like a retard. Possibly inbred.

Indeed, a Trumper for sure!
leftist are so ignorant, no one with thoughts right of center would use nun-chucks, those are ignorant fantasy weapons of leftists.

This is a thug ...

white-gangster.jpg

leftist are so ignorant, no one with thoughts right of center would use nun-chucks, those are ignorant fantasy weapons of leftists.

Nunchukas are merely for training purposes. Not many weapons from that era are good for combat in these times. But carry on.
ouch, I hit a nerve.

how many nunchucks and tonfas do you own?

This is a thug ...

white-gangster.jpg

Nunchukas are merely for training purposes. Not many weapons from that era are good for combat in these times. But carry on.
ouch, I hit a nerve.

Wow, that's what you cane up with. Keep trying young lady, I own 0 Of all of them but have trained with many of the Okinawan and Japanese weapons.

ouch, I hit a nerve.

Wow, that's what you cane up with. Keep trying young lady, I own 0 Of all of them but have trained with many of the Okinawan and Japanese weapons.
so which ninja turtle are you?

I used to make my own Nunchaku and hit myself in the balls with them.
I made an iron pipe with a chain on it, then moved up to real weapons and not childish nonsense.

I really wouldn't recommend going up against me and da nunchaku. I can swing it like Bruce Lee, baby.

I don't hit myself in the nuts anymore.

More expediantly, though, there's this thing called .38 Special

Click pow. You're done.

I made an iron pipe with a chain on it, then moved up to real weapons and not childish nonsense.

I really wouldn't recommend going up against me and da nunchaku. I can swing it like Bruce Lee, baby.

Click pow
20'

flip blade for the win.

Plus I have a large head, I could kill a moose with it.

Click pow
20'

flip blade for the win.

Al- righty then. :)

ouch, I hit a nerve.

so which ninja turtle are you?

Two thumbs!

I graduated to Glockchuks. I can kill moose killers.

SINGAPORE (AP) — President Donald Trump says North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "loves his people, not that I'm surprised by that, but he loves his people."

Un just happens to be under strict humanitarian watch and being sanctioned for fucking over his people by means Trump cant even spell.

FDJT

President Obama spoke and posed with the Leaders of Saudi Arabia as well as the Castro Boys, Ronaldus Magnus posed with Bloody Gorby, FDR posed with Stalin.

Why is this suddenly so "outrageous"?

I see President Un as redeemable, I saw Un's eyes light up with President Trump showed him his ride. The young man is impressed with America as well as our President. Trump should have, IMHO, given Un the keys to "The Beast" and let the NK leader take a spin around the block with it.

sniffle, sniffle, butthurt, sniffle.

A year-long U.N. investigation released earlier this year found that they were “without any parallel in the contemporary world." The crimes were so bad that the specially formed Commission of Inquiry on Human Rights in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea compared them to the horrors of Nazi Germany. In the light of backlash and the upcoming decision by the U.N. Security Council, it's worth taking a look back at just how extreme the accusations made against North Korea are.

I think it is very extreme. We have known all of that for years. That has nothing to do with what is taking place right now.

And I betcha 10K if Obama were doing the exact same thing you would be singing his praises.

Obama would never be dumb enough to sing Kim's praises and totally cave in during negotiations.

FDJT
He loves to abuse and use them alright...what a man...According to The Don with the bad dew.

Forum List

Back