Tiffany Trump Accepts Whoopi Goldberg’s Invitation to Sit with Her at NYFW After Being Shunned

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Good for Whoopi, this abuse of people based on politics is cowardly. Tiffany was there to watch fashion, she's not a politician. If you have a problem with her father, contact his office and voice it there, or better yet, protest with your vote.

Also, people at the event should have stepped up, I would have walked up and sat beside her, replacing the dirtbags who left. Was there not anyone there with the decency to perform that simple act? I guess it wouldn't make them popular with their fancy, artsy fashion clique if they did.

Taking photos of the empty seats and mocking her. Cowards. Every one of them. Just like the goof who verbally assaulted Ivanka in front of her kids on a plane. Cowards from the same cloth. Ironically, when FOX NEWS followed the guy on the plane who abused Ivanka he had his parka up to his face refusing to comment.

Whoopi gets a pass for a little while for this kind, honourable act.

Tiffany Trump Accepts Whoopi Goldberg’s Invitation to Sit with Her at NYFW After Being Shunned by Fashion Editors

Wall Street Journal columnist Christina Binkley posting photos of the 23-year-old with empty seats beside her.

The View, where Goldberg defended the University of Pennsylvania graduate and offered to sit next to her at future shows." The snub became the subject of conversation on Wednesday’s episode of The View, where Goldberg defended the University of Pennsylvania graduate and offered to sit next to her at future shows.

“You know what, Tiffany, I’m supposed to go to a couple more shows. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I’m coming to sit with you,” the outspoken actress, 61, said. “Because nobody’s talking politics. You’re looking at fashion! She doesn’t want to talk about her dad! She’s looking at the fashion!”

Forum List

Back