🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tiger Woods: I Lost Sleep Over Trump Shooting

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Tiger Woods: I lost sleep over Trump shooting​

Wed, July 17, 2024, 12:07 PM CDT
Tiger Woods has revealed he feels jaded before Thursday’s first round of The Open Championship because he missed out on a night’s sleep on his private jet to Royal Troon as he watched the fallout of the attempted assassination of former US President Donald Trump.

‘We’ve played golf together’​

“I’ve known Donald for a number of years,” Woods told the New York Times. “We’ve played golf together. We’ve had dinner together. I’ve known him pre-presidency and obviously during his presidency.”

Trump presented Woods with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2019. He has also played rounds with another former president Barack Obama, whom Woods regarded as “incredible” for becoming the first African-American president in 2008.

1721245417837.png

Tiger Woods: I lost sleep over Trump shooting​

Wed, July 17, 2024, 12:07 PM CDT
Tiger Woods has revealed he feels jaded before Thursday’s first round of The Open Championship because he missed out on a night’s sleep on his private jet to Royal Troon as he watched the fallout of the attempted assassination of former US President Donald Trump.

‘We’ve played golf together’​

“I’ve known Donald for a number of years,” Woods told the New York Times. “We’ve played golf together. We’ve had dinner together. I’ve known him pre-presidency and obviously during his presidency.”

Trump presented Woods with the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2019. He has also played rounds with another former president Barack Obama, whom Woods regarded as “incredible” for becoming the first African-American president in 2008.

View attachment 978949
I used to like tiger until he shit on his wife,since then meh

Tiger and Trump are good friends, who have played golf together. Not surprising at all that he'd be concerned about someone so close.

Forum List

Back