Tiger Woods injured in car accident.

Only hope he was not too badly injured

On Feb. 23, 2021, at approximately 7:12 AM, LASD responded to a single vehicle roll-over traffic collision on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes," the sheriff's department said in the Twitter statement. "The vehicle was traveling northbound on Hawthorn Boulevard at Blackhorse Road, where it crashed. The vehicle sustained major damage."

Continued the statement, "The driver and sole occupant was identified as PGA golfer Eldrick 'Tiger' Woods. Mr. Woods was extricated from the wreck with the 'jaws of life' by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics, then transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries."
TDS.....
Tiger derangement syndrome?
Yup! LOL

I am hearing he is now in surgery
Multiple injuries to his legs
Golf career over.
45 years old
Does not look good.
He probably wouldn't have won another one anyways even before this car accident. Now forget about it. But it'd be great if he did. I'd be watching and rooting as would most of America.

Remember the last time you watched golf? It was probably because Tiger was playing. I have zero interest in watching otherwise.

When it comes to Golf, Tiger Woods is the GOAT.
But when it comes to women, he is one horny bastard.

I really hope alcohol wasn’t involved. I wish him a speedy recovery
7AM
Pain killers are a possibility. He just had back surgery

If the media finds out he was intoxicated all of the work done to rebuild his image will be destroyed.
Oh boo hoo he won't get another endorsement the rest of his life. Whatever will he do?

Multiple fractures. On TV that van is sitting on it's left side and looks like it has the front snout/engine and cradle torn off.
That's bad all around.

7AM

If the media finds out he was intoxicated all of the work done to rebuild his image will be destroyed.
Oh boo hoo he won't get another endorsement the rest of his life. Whatever will he do?

Its not about money. He would bring shame to his name.

Last edited:
I am hearing he is now in surgery
Multiple injuries to his legs
Golf career over.
45 years old
Does not look good.
He probably wouldn't have won another one anyways even before this car accident. Now forget about it. But it'd be great if he did. I'd be watching and rooting as would most of America.

Remember the last time you watched golf? It was probably because Tiger was playing. I have zero interest in watching otherwise.
Golf was dead before and after Tiger
People watched just to see how Tiger did.

No emerging stars to take his place. Good players but no stars

7AM

Its not about money. He would bring shame over his name.
Oh it’s definitely not good for his image reputation or brand no doubt but really at some point who cares?

But then tell that to Pete Rose. He would love to be invited to places and celebrated.

plus no matter how rich you get you always want more not less.

And yea, I see what you’re saying. Plus this is another negative in his story. Still not sure if his life story is a tragic tale or one most people would love to have. He doesn’t seem happy but what do I know.

Forum List

Back