Tila Tequila endorsing Trump for President, Trump now owns the Spanish vote

Tila Tequila pays tribute to the Fuhrer on his birthday

Tila Tequila has been on a 24-hour Twitter tirade that began with wishing Adolf Hitler a happy birthday on Wednesday.

In a bizarre rant, the 34-year-old glamour model and reality star called the Nazi leader her 'boo,' claimed to be the reincarnation of the dictator and posted a photo of herself wearing a Nazi cap, Hitler mustache and Swastika armband.

'On this great day of 420 I will HONOR our TRUE KING! They tried to destroy your legacy, but I will fight for you!' she tweeted along with a black and white photo of Hitler.

The Trump camp should run with this.

Krauthammer admits: “I was wrong about Trump, Dems fear him,” joins Trump Train.....

This is huge....

Tila Tequila has been on a 24-hour Twitter tirade that began with wishing Adolf Hitler a happy birthday on Wednesday.

In a bizarre rant, the 34-year-old glamour model and reality star called the Nazi leader her 'boo,' claimed to be the reincarnation of the dictator and posted a photo of herself wearing a Nazi cap, Hitler mustache and Swastika armband.

'On this great day of 420 I will HONOR our TRUE KING! They tried to destroy your legacy, but I will fight for you!' she tweeted along with a black and white photo of Hitler.

Trump will say that he doesn't know who Hitler is, and wants to research who the Nazis were before making any judgement.

Trump will say that he doesn't know who Hitler is, and wants to research who the Nazis were before making any judgement.
As anyone should!

Seems about right. Yep, this will totally lock up the Spanish vote (why Spanish?)

hqdefault.jpg

Krauthammer admits: “I was wrong about Trump, Dems fear him,” joins Trump Train.....

This is huge....

If only it had actually happened. Do you have a link, because Google comes up with nothing.

Tila Tequila is Vietnamese by way of Singapore, not Spanish - just in case anyone here thought that Bassman wasn't quite as much of a clown as he actually is.

Seems about right. Yep, this will totally lock up the Spanish vote (why Spanish?)

hqdefault.jpg

That's what I was trying to figure out -- where the OP gets "Spanish vote". Apparently this girl is Vietnamese. :dunno:

hqdefault.jpg

I'm guessing that between feverishly searching the net for celebrities endorsing Trump, Bassman didn't have the time to figure out who the people actually are, and assumed that because her last name is "Tequila", she must be "Spanish".

hqdefault.jpg

I'm guessing that between feverishly searching the net for celebrities endorsing Trump, Bassman didn't have the time to figure out who the people actually are, and assumed that because her last name is "Tequila", she must be "Spanish".
That depends if it is made from mescal...

hqdefault.jpg

Yep, probably. I'm also thinking the OP is a satirist portraying a Trump fanboy. Then again, I could say the same about Vigilante.

Forum List

Back