🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tillerson Will Not Rule Out Nuclearization of Allies to Deal With N. Korean Threat

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
This is a Fox News headline I woke up to this morning on a notification on my iPhone. I knew right away what was going on too. It is typical MSM crap. The left does this bullshit all the time. I am not calling Fox leftist, exactly. I am just pointing out MSN Bullshit.

Trump's policy is NOT nuclear proliferation. Some asshole reporter asked Tillerson if arming everyone in the region who are allies (S. Korea) with nukes is an option to deal with N Korea. Tillerson wisely said that nothing is off the table. That is it. The MSM infers from this non-negative response from Tillerson that we want to give S Korea nukes, as if Tillerson actually said "we want to give S Korea nukes.

This is a non-story, created by the MSM. This is the kind of corrupt shit they perpetrate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If that isn't nuclear proliferation, what the hell is? This entire regime is nuts, and getting worse every day.

This is a Fox News headline I woke up to this morning on a notification on my iPhone. I knew right away what was going on too. It is typical MSM crap. The left does this bullshit all the time. I am not calling Fox leftist, exactly. I am just pointing out MSN Bullshit.

Trump's policy is NOT nuclear proliferation. Some asshole reporter asked Tillerson if arming everyone in the region who are allies (S. Korea) with nukes is an option to deal with N Korea. Tillerson wisely said that nothing is off the table. That is it. The MSM infers from this non-negative response from Tillerson that we want to give S Korea nukes, as if Tillerson actually said "we want to give S Korea nukes.

This is a non-story, created by the MSM. This is the kind of corrupt shit they perpetrate.

“The policy of strategic patience has ended,” Mr. Tillerson said, a reference to the term used by the Obama administration to describe a policy of waiting out the North Koreans, while gradually ratcheting up sanctions and covert action.

Just what do you think this means? Every option is on the table. North Korea is busy perfecting its nuclear missile program. What does it make YOU think of?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/asia/rex-tillerson-north-korea-nuclear.html

So, Rob, nuclearizing Japan and S. Korea is on the table.

Thank you.

You rube! This is a media created story. There is a vast difference between affirmatively declaring that we will arm regional allies with nukes and simply giving what amounts to a non-response to a reporter-concocted question.

Really, Jake, you are slipping into Closed Caption territory.

“The policy of strategic patience has ended,” Mr. Tillerson said, a reference to the term used by the Obama administration to describe a policy of waiting out the North Koreans, while gradually ratcheting up sanctions and covert action.

Just what do you think this means? Every option is on the table. North Korea is busy perfecting its nuclear missile program. What does it make YOU think of?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/asia/rex-tillerson-north-korea-nuclear.html

It makes me think of exactly what I said in my op. We are not going to arm regional nations with nuclear arms. That is totally insane. When the time comes we can destroy N. Korea quite effectively with conventional weapons. The trick is going to be cutting a deal with China to do this. Putting nukes in S. Korea would trigger a terribly divisive conflict with China. Thus, the media assertion of this as an option is asinine.

There's nothing wrong with not taking something off the table.

It doesn't mean we're sending them nukes as we speak.

People know that fact, but if they sense partisan political advantage, they'll ignore it.

It makes me think of exactly what I said in my op. We are not going to arm regional nations with nuclear arms. That is totally insane. When the time comes we can destroy N. Korea quite effectively with conventional weapons. The trick is going to be cutting a deal with China to do this. Putting nukes in S. Korea would trigger a terribly divisive conflict with China. Thus, the media assertion of this as an option is asinine.

I agree. There would be no sense in arming So. Korea or Japan with nukes. Sounds to me as if we're willing to wade into another military confrontation, though, if China doesn't come through (and why would they?)

When Tillerson refused to rule it out, the media reported it. Of course right wingers will try to say someone else is a fault.

I agree. There would be no sense in arming So. Korea or Japan with nukes. Sounds to me as if we're willing to wade into another military confrontation, though, if China doesn't come through (and why would they?)
It sounds to me like the media are trying to create something to talk about.

When Tillerson refused to rule it out, the media reported it. Of course right wingers will try to say someone else is a fault.
My point is obviously way too subtle for BullShit to appreciate. Run along now, sweetheart.

At fault for what? I'm really confused what the problem is here.

My point is obviously way too subtle for BullShit to appreciate. Run along now, sweetheart.

Your point isn't subtle. It's stupid.

Damage control duty? You will be doing that a lot with Benedict Donald.

I understand Tillerson also hasn't ruled out arming the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with banana creme pies and having them invade North Korea with them.

What the fuck????

What a stupid idea! What good what that do! Trump would be a laughingstock! Insane! Ohmergerd!!!!

Tillerson Will Not Rule Out Nuclearization of Allies to Deal With N. Korean Threat

Well of course he won't, he was pimping oil for 30 years, what the fuck does he know about Nuclearization.

At fault for what? I'm really confused what the problem is here.

A reporter asked Tillerson if arming everyone in the region who are allies (S. Korea) with nukes is an option to deal with N Korea. Tillerson said that nothing is off the table, making it clear that was a possibility. The op thinks the media is somehow wrong to report Tillersons answer. Only a lunatic would even allow the possibility of arming S. Korea with nuclear capability. The only sane answer Tillerson could have given was NO! He refused to do that.

Forum List

Back