🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tillerson Will Not Rule Out Nuclearization of Allies to Deal With N. Korean Threat

So, Rob, nuclearizing Japan and S. Korea is on the table.

Thank you.
You rube! This is a media created story. There is a vast difference between affirmatively declaring that we will arm regional allies with nukes and simply giving what amounts to a non-response to a reporter-concocted question. Really, Jake, you are slipping into Closed Caption territory. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are far closer to Jeremiah and koshergrl then to any normal poster. No one said a thing about "affirmatively declaring" such a posture. Read your own OP, you silly. RT said it was not off the table.

This is a Fox News headline I woke up to this morning on a notification on my iPhone. I knew right away what was going on too. It is typical MSM crap. The left does this bullshit all the time. I am not calling Fox leftist, exactly. I am just pointing out MSN Bullshit.

Trump's policy is NOT nuclear proliferation. Some asshole reporter asked Tillerson if arming everyone in the region who are allies (S. Korea) with nukes is an option to deal with N Korea. Tillerson wisely said that nothing is off the table. That is it. The MSM infers from this non-negative response from Tillerson that we want to give S Korea nukes, as if Tillerson actually said "we want to give S Korea nukes.

This is a non-story, created by the MSM. This is the kind of corrupt shit they perpetrate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
“The policy of strategic patience has ended,” Mr. Tillerson said, a reference to the term used by the Obama administration to describe a policy of waiting out the North Koreans, while gradually ratcheting up sanctions and covert action.

Just what do you think this means? Every option is on the table. North Korea is busy perfecting its nuclear missile program. What does it make YOU think of?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/asia/rex-tillerson-north-korea-nuclear.html

It makes me think of exactly what I said in my op. We are not going to arm regional nations with nuclear arms. That is totally insane. When the time comes we can destroy N. Korea quite effectively with conventional weapons. The trick is going to be cutting a deal with China to do this. Putting nukes in S. Korea would trigger a terribly divisive conflict with China. Thus, the media assertion of this as an option is asinine.

When Tillerson refused to rule it out, the media reported it. Of course right wingers will try to say someone else is a fault.
At fault for what? I'm really confused what the problem is here.
Bulldog is a wee bit slow.

Tillerson Will Not Rule Out Nuclearization of Allies to Deal With N. Korean Threat

Well of course he won't, he was pimping oil for 30 years, what the fuck does he know about Nuclearization.
You obviously know shit about American politics but that does not stop you from trying to comment on it, does it?

This is a Fox News headline I woke up to this morning on a notification on my iPhone. I knew right away what was going on too. It is typical MSM crap. The left does this bullshit all the time. I am not calling Fox leftist, exactly. I am just pointing out MSN Bullshit.

Trump's policy is NOT nuclear proliferation. Some asshole reporter asked Tillerson if arming everyone in the region who are allies (S. Korea) with nukes is an option to deal with N Korea. Tillerson wisely said that nothing is off the table. That is it. The MSM infers from this non-negative response from Tillerson that we want to give S Korea nukes, as if Tillerson actually said "we want to give S Korea nukes.

This is a non-story, created by the MSM. This is the kind of corrupt shit they perpetrate.

“The policy of strategic patience has ended,” Mr. Tillerson said, a reference to the term used by the Obama administration to describe a policy of waiting out the North Koreans, while gradually ratcheting up sanctions and covert action.

Just what do you think this means? Every option is on the table. North Korea is busy perfecting its nuclear missile program. What does it make YOU think of?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/asia/rex-tillerson-north-korea-nuclear.html

It makes me think of exactly what I said in my op. We are not going to arm regional nations with nuclear arms. That is totally insane. When the time comes we can destroy N. Korea quite effectively with conventional weapons. The trick is going to be cutting a deal with China to do this. Putting nukes in S. Korea would trigger a terribly divisive conflict with China. Thus, the media assertion of this as an option is asinine.

When Tillerson refused to rule it out, the media reported it. Of course right wingers will try to say someone else is a fault.
At fault for what? I'm really confused what the problem is here.

A reporter asked Tillerson if arming everyone in the region who are allies (S. Korea) with nukes is an option to deal with N Korea. Tillerson said that nothing is off the table, making it clear that was a possibility. The op thinks the media is somehow wrong to report Tillersons answer. Only a lunatic would even allow the possibility of arming S. Korea with nuclear capability. The only sane answer Tillerson could have given was NO! He refused to do that.
Bulldog, just stop. Nuance is clearly not your forte.

Thank you.
You rube! This is a media created story. There is a vast difference between affirmatively declaring that we will arm regional allies with nukes and simply giving what amounts to a non-response to a reporter-concocted question. Really, Jake, you are slipping into Closed Caption territory. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You are far closer to Jeremiah and koshergrl then to any normal poster. No one said a thing about "affirmatively declaring" such a posture. Read your own OP, you silly. RT said it was not off the table.
You moron! It was a common strategic statement to make in such a situation. The only idiot who would confirm a particular act is "off the table" was that idiot, Obama.

My point is that this is a media created story. Clearly, we are not going to ship nuclear weapons into an unstable region. N. Korea can think that, and them doing so would not be a bad thing. But we are not about to actually do it. As such, the media's reporting it as a real possibility is asinine, as people like you (morons) are going to believe it.

Thank you.
You moron! It was a common strategic statement to make in such a situation. The only idiot who would confirm a particular act is "off the table" was that idiot, Obama.

My point is that this is a media created story. Clearly, we are not going to ship nuclear weapons into an unstable region. N. Korea can think that, and them doing so would not be a bad thing. But we are not about to actually do it. As such, the media's reporting it as a real possibility is asinine, as people like you (morons) are going to believe it.
Ducking and dodging does not help you, because you don't have the words for it. I doubt anyone thinks you are an expert on any of this. :) Your point is wrong. Tillerson was asked a direct question and he said nothing was off the table. You can argue your point all day, and you will look stupid all day. Just so.

Thank you.

Ducking and dodging does not help you, because you don't have the words for it. I doubt anyone thinks you are an expert on any of this. :) Your point is wrong. Tillerson was asked a direct question and he said nothing was off the table. You can argue your point all day, and you will look stupid all day. Just so.
It was clearly a non-answer, dimwit. You and Bulldog should mate and produce the most perfect sheep ever.

Maybe Tillerson should have been like all other SoS in recent time, and had a MSM pool reporter on his plane to have a face to face

Libs really don't have a leg to stand on here after handing nukes to Iran resulting in Saudis nuking up......

Forum List

Back