Tim Geithner deliberately told to LIE by the WHITEHOUSE

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
White House Wanted Him to Lie, Claims a Former Obama Cabinet Official | LibertyNEWS.com
“I remember during one Roosevelt Room prep session before I appeared on the Sunday shows, I objected when Dan Pfeiffer wanted me to say Social Security didn’t contribute to the deficit. It wasn’t a main driver of our future deficits, but it did contribute. Pfeiffer said the line was a ‘dog whistle’ to the left, a phrase I had never heard before. He had to explain that the phrase was code to the Democratic base, signaling that we intended to protect Social Security.” - See more at: White House Wanted Him to Lie, Claims a Former Obama Cabinet Official | LibertyNEWS.com

• Banned
Makes Susan Rices lies about Benghazi even more obvious considering he was TOLD to lie on two different occasions on the Sunday talk shows.

Channeling Edgetho here: Dimocrap scum lie. It's what they do.
So it's no surprise that the administration lied about keeping your doctor, lied about the IRS, lied about Fast N Furious, and lied about Benghazi. It's like breathing to these people.

he was TOLD to LIE deliberately by the WHITE HOUSE, and does that surprise anyone ?

fer craps sake folks this entire regime is built upon LIES, yet we have people who :suck: it up like chicken soup :up:

we have several people right here on USMB who are so entangled in those lies they actually believe them with all their soul.

Yes indeed this would be shocking news if we hadn't been lied to time and time again by Barry and his fluffers.

But, hey, they're probably still getting a good laugh over those shovel-ready jobs that turned out not to exist. I know my side's still achin'.

White House Wanted Him to Lie, Claims a Former Obama Cabinet Official | LibertyNEWS.com
“I remember during one Roosevelt Room prep session before I appeared on the Sunday shows, I objected when Dan Pfeiffer wanted me to say Social Security didn’t contribute to the deficit. It wasn’t a main driver of our future deficits, but it did contribute. Pfeiffer said the line was a ‘dog whistle’ to the left, a phrase I had never heard before. He had to explain that the phrase was code to the Democratic base, signaling that we intended to protect Social Security.” - See more at: White House Wanted Him to Lie, Claims a Former Obama Cabinet Official | LibertyNEWS.com

I understand, Gramps, that your OP is about lies in this White House....but same is an assumed thug character flaw....

I wonder if you knew this interesting tidbit....
Obama's mother worked for Geithner's father.

"During the early 1980s, Geithner's father oversaw the Ford Foundation's microfinance programs in Indonesia being developed by Ann Dunham Soetoro, President Barack Obama's mother, and they met at least once."
Timothy Geithner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Social Security doesn't contibute to the deficit.

Social Security doesn't contibute to the deficit.

Saying Social Security contributes to our deficit is like saying China contributes to our deficit.

^^
images
^^

Who can tell us how Social Security contributes to the deficit?

Social Security is paid for by the payroll tax. It has never required funding from the general fund of the federal government to pay its recipients.

All of Social Security's payouts are made from the payroll tax revenues plus interest on the bonds in the Trust Fund.

Someone wants to prove otherwise, by all means, try.

Social Security is paid for by the payroll tax. It has never required funding from the general fund of the federal government to pay its recipients.

All of Social Security's payouts are made from the payroll tax revenues plus interest on the bonds in the Trust Fund.

I found a multitude of articles written by reps from both sides of the aisle. Of coure, the dems say no and the GOP say yes.

Then there is this...

Social Security's shortfalls are adding to the federal budget deficit, in a roundabout way. One big reason: The rest of the government has been running such huge deficits over the years that it has spent all of the surpluses accumulated by Social Security.

Here's how it works: For nearly three decades Social Security produced big surpluses, collecting more in taxes than it paid in benefits. The government, however, spent that money on other programs, reducing the amount it had to borrow from the public, including foreign investors. That's why some advocates complain that Congress has "raided" Social Security.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-social-security-adds-budget-deficit-161813776.html

I found a multitude of articles written by reps from both sides of the aisle. Of coure, the dems say no and the GOP say yes.

Then there is this...

Social Security's shortfalls are adding to the federal budget deficit, in a roundabout way. One big reason: The rest of the government has been running such huge deficits over the years that it has spent all of the surpluses accumulated by Social Security.

Here's how it works: For nearly three decades Social Security produced big surpluses, collecting more in taxes than it paid in benefits. The government, however, spent that money on other programs, reducing the amount it had to borrow from the public, including foreign investors. That's why some advocates complain that Congress has "raided" Social Security.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-social-security-adds-budget-deficit-161813776.html

Social Security does NOT have shortfalls. That is where you make your first mistake.

Forum List

Back