Tim Kaine Blasts Trump For Inciting Violence--Then Says "I'd Like To Punch The Guy In The Face"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Let’s see now, idiot liberal claims the other guy is violent so he wants to punch him in the face. Got it.

Liberals are the most fascist, hate-filled, mean-spirited, envious, resentful, vicious, close-minded, violent, murdering, amoral, stupid, censoring, horse-punching, book-burning, ignorant, uneducated, unskilled, childish, prejudiced, racist, women-hating, man-hating, perverted, thieving, destructive, American-hating, Christian-hating, muslim-loving, communist, vulgar, dirty, smelly, regressive, restrictive, prohibitive, bed-wetting, cop-killing, and scared little lying thumb-sucking idiots God has ever created.

Kaine Blasts Trump for Inciting Violence: 'I'd Like to Punch the Guy in the Face'

61857594.jpg

Let’s see now, idiot liberal claims the other guy is violent so he wants to punch him in the face. Got it.

Liberals are the most fascist, hate-filled, mean-spirited, envious, resentful, vicious, close-minded, violent, murdering, amoral, stupid, censoring, horse-punching, book-burning, ignorant, uneducated, unskilled, childish, prejudiced, racist, women-hating, man-hating, perverted, thieving, destructive, American-hating, Christian-hating, muslim-loving, communist, vulgar, dirty, smelly, regressive, restrictive, prohibitive, bed-wetting, cop-killing, and scared little lying thumb-sucking idiots God has ever created.

Kaine Blasts Trump for Inciting Violence: 'I'd Like to Punch the Guy in the Face'

Most of the violence comes from the anti trumpers. Look at all the rallies like chicago, and anaheim. the mexican flag wavers and all. This kaine fellow is as stupid as he looks.

Fuck Tim Kaine.....I'd like to kick the ever loving shit out of that jesuit schooled POS...fuck him and his beloved jesuit pope.

Liberals are so loving and inclusive unless you hold different beliefs than they do. Then they want to punch you in the face, wish you had cancer, or just die on the spot. That indicates a degree of mental instability.

What the hell? I watched the whole video and Kaine doesn't say that at all! You are one fucking disingenuous piece of shit. Absolute lowlife degenerate scum.

Gonna wait for Steve "I'm a fucking degenerate scumbag" McGarrett to apologize for this thread, and for being a liar, and for subjecting the forum to his mind numbing stupidity.

You ready Steve?

doesn't say that at all!

I scanned thru it. yes he "said" those words......

He was quoting Dumbass Donald when he did. Disingenuous "CNSnews" made it look like Kaine was saying he wanted to punch him in the face, but he was only quoting Donald when he said that. That's the most dishonest article I've come across in quite some time.

Watch the video, you'll see what they did. Stupid Steve "I'm a fucking imbecile" McNugget fell for it, hook, line and sinker. CNSnews must realize that their readers are too stupid to actually fact check.

Here's the full video, for idiots like Steve "I eat paint chips for breakfast" McGarrett.

Notice anything interesting about that, Steve? You fucking idiot?

Gonna wait for Steve "I'm a fucking degenerate scumbag" McGarrett to apologize for this thread, and for being a liar, and for subjecting the forum to his mind numbing stupidity.

You ready Steve?
My eternal White privilege omits me from apologizing.

Oh, good. Dale's here. Hey Dale, would you mind transcribing what Kaine said? I'll give you 5 free tin foil hats if you do.

You ready Steve?
My eternal White privilege omits me from apologizing.

You don't have "eternal white privilege," Steve. What you do have, is a pea for a brain and a phony $100 Donald Trump bill as a conscience.

Apologize to everyone who was subjected to your idiocy, you fucking embarrassment.

doesn't say that at all!

I scanned thru it. yes he "said" those words......

He was quoting Dumbass Donald when he did. Disingenuous "CNSnews" made it look like Kaine was saying he wanted to punch him in the face, but he was only quoting Donald when he said that. That's the most dishonest article I've come across in quite some time.

Watch the video, you'll see what they did. Stupid Steve "I'm a fucking imbecile" McNugget fell for it, hook, line and sinker. CNSnews must realize that their readers are too stupid to actually fact check.
Then you must have missed this:

CNN Edits Hillary’s Response To NYC Attack, Removes The Word ‘Bombing’

Forum List

Back