Tim Walz Denies Having Any Relationship With Pro-Hamas, Pro-Hitler Muslim Hate-Preacher. Then the Video Drops, In Which Walz Praises the Hitler Lover

Nowhere in the article does it say the muslim Imam is pro-Hitler.
...........................................................................................................................

Many Democrats have come to side with the Palestinians against Israel. I am a Democrat who deplores this, but neither Tim Walz, Joe Biden, nor Kamala Harris can push a button to change this.

Consequently, Democrat politicians need to avoid alienating a growing Democrat constituency, by emphasizing other issues.

If I was president I would have celebrated the Passover with Israeli soldiers in Gaza, but I would not be elected president. Nor would any Democrat who would do that.

Go figure. Democrats being pro Nazi antisemitic racists pushing for genocide.

Tim Walz is just your typical lying politician. The philosophy in politics is that "all is fair in love, war and politics." Destroy your opponents through any means necessary to win. Hyperbole runs supreme in election years and beyond if the opposition party doesn't like your chosen representative.
Republicans in Minnesota wanted additional funding for the elderly in nursing homes and Walz said that if elected he would work with them on that. When elected he rejected all they brought up, including the nursing home funding. That's politics.

Forum List

Back