Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year. It's a super-violent drug crime and this is proof he is a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others.

aug 6 2024 Kamala Harris' new running mate Minnesota Governor Tim Walz was heavily under the influence of alcohol when he was pulled over by police in 1995, a court transcript obtained by Newsweek shows.

His lawyer told a judge at the time that it was a "bizarre" incident in which Walz fled from a state trooper because he thought someone was chasing him, and eventually pulled over when the officer turned on a siren.
During a court hearing, former Dawes County Attorney Rex Nowlan told a judge that Walz had a blood alcohol concentration of .128 at the time he was stopped.

"Mr. Walz was driving south of town on 385 in Dawes County at a high rate of speed. Actually, he was driving away from the police officer. I think that he eventually hit a speed of over 80, as I recall. When he was stopped, he was given a blood test which did show a .128 blood alcohol," Nowlan said, according to the court transcript obtained by Alpha News. He was initially charged with driving under the influence and speeding, but the charges were reduced to a lone count of reckless driving under the terms of a plea deal, according to Alpha News.

Why do Kamala's "staffers" always bolt like people in Titanic lifeboats???

Obviously, Kamala must have one heck of a great person doing the VETTING here....

Now we know why Walz allowed BLM to torch his state.

He didn't want the fact that his own record is that.... he was TOO CHOSEN TO EVER GET PUNISHED FOR THE ACTUAL CRIMES HE COMMITTED.

Well, we know who the drunk driving illegals will be voting for.
Walz looks like an OLD drunk!

1722973133542.png

Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year. It's a super-violent drug crime and this is proof he is a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others.

A lot of blacks can relate to Trump because he's being persecuted by the government and got shot. You say this guy has gotten a drunk driving? Hey, that's not a felony. Trump's a felon.

43% of Americans have driven after drinking, with 28% having done so in the past six months. However, a 2013 survey by The Right Step found that 28.7 million people in the US had admitted to driving under the influence of alcohol at some point in their lives, which would be about one in eight Americans of driving age. The real number could be double this, as most people underestimate how much alcohol they consume and how it affects them.

It was a tongue in cheek comment though. If a man pays his dues he deserves a second chance in life. I don't know his story, he does seem rather California far-left like though.
You do know that Reagan came from California and that there are many far right Californians don't you? Stop reaing American right wing nonsense.

You do know that Reagan came from California and that there are many far right Californians don't you? Stop reaing American right wing nonsense.
Of course I knew of Reagans roots. He was also a former Democrat.

Believe it or not, there is plenty in common between Trump and Reagan. Even the same slogan and song.

As a Lifelong Abuser of everything from Cold pills to 100 proof Vodka straight (and all sorts of street drugs)....of course I have driven drunk. Not anymore since long long ago, but I have. I would say .... all the time. More likely driving and drinking than not.

I probably lived near 0.15 way back? When I was not drunk was when I had driving problems as it seemed so strange. Go Timmy Go! Love the cute little hat in the mugshot. Thought they made regular people take those off? My new hero! Timmy.
Kinda looks like Ernest T. Bass?
1722975836557.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back