Time 2 dance with lose chainy antsy polosy Adam Schiff and the communist Bernie Sanders

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I could never post this in politics and it might get sent to an even lower basement which is fine with me politics from nowadays gonna be discussed and private or in shadows so ...

I think a fair question is is where can we post ??

without being moved censored
Are relegated to a liberal World Order fall in line perspective in order to post here..

Which is actually how this whole country got started

Also why people on this message were hate me which I'm willing to take a bullet for the team of conservatives

I could never post this in politics and it might get sent to an even lower basement which is fine with me politics from nowadays gonna be discussed and private or in shadows so ...

I think a fair question is is where can we post ??

without being moved censored
Are relegated to a liberal World Order fall in line perspective in order to post here..

Which is actually how this whole country got started

Also why people on this message were hate me which I'm willing to take a bullet for the team of conservatives
Your my kind of guy! You see the "Twitterization" of this board just like I do.

Your my kind of guy! You see the "Twitterization" of this board just like I do.
Twitter is a dinosaur hopefully this place will last forever There aren't many bastions of free speech available

I have been saying for decades Democrats have co-opted the internet and the junk media

Forum List

Back