Time for the US to abolish the Death Penalty

They kill because the Koran tells them to
We kill because the Bible tells us to

Same superstitions

You're an absolute idiot if you believe our death penalty laws are based on the Bible. Tell me, what does it take to receive the death penalty here and what process does it go thru as opposed to our mooslim neighbors?

Which states use the Death Penalty almost exclusively?

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png

A map chart is your evidence? Really. Can you give me the same chart based on people being bitten by black dogs as opposed to white dogs and relate it to........let's say weather?

You're an absolute idiot if you believe our death penalty laws are based on the Bible. Tell me, what does it take to receive the death penalty here and what process does it go thru as opposed to our mooslim neighbors?

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png

A map chart is your evidence? Really. Can you give me the same chart based on people being bitten by black dogs as opposed to white dogs and relate it to........let's say weather?

?

Same superstitions

An eye for an eye comes from the Bible and it is used in countless arguments for the death penalty.

Indeed it does. Now show me the actually death penalty laws state by state that qoute the Bible as the foundation of said law and you might have an argument. That should be easy enough for you. I'll wait.

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png

?

Exactly. Your chart shows death penalty by state. YOU drew a cuasality conclusion about religion from a map that has nothing to do with that. Keep grasping.

Edited to add, California is NOT the Bible belt and look at their numbers. Higher than Texas on number on death row.

Last edited:

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png
What's wrong with executing the inconvenient, who have to be housed, clothed, fed, and protected, and who have committed premeditated murder/s?

Seriously, what's the difference from ripping innocent life screaming from the womb, for no other reason than they are inconviences, who will need to be housed, clothed, fed, and protected?

I mean, an INNOCENT child is allowed to suffer a vicious demise and you loons support it wholeheartedly, but god forbid we put pure evil to sleep forever.

The hypocrisy from you loons is fucking comical,......yet sad, and very telling.

Abortion is a medical procedure, execution is murder.
Sooooo, injecting somebody isn't a medical procedure?

Seriously, you're a fuckin' loon?:cuckoo:

?

Exactly. Your chart shows death penalty by state. YOU drew a cuasality conclusion about religion from a map that has nothing to do with that. Keep grasping.

Edited to add, California is NOT the Bible belt and look at their numbers. Higher than Texas on number on death row.

BibleBelt.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt

California has a "Death Sentence" they obviously don't have a "Death Penalty"

Last edited:

Same superstitions

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png

Bible Belt
Texas 481
VA 109
OK 98
Fl 73
MO 68
AL 55
GA 52
Ark 27
Miss 18
Tenn 6
Ky 3

Total 990 out of 1291 executions

Praise Jesus!

Propaganda what? You need to get off the internets and see what is actually going on in the world.

No spines are severed from babies in abortion.

This doctor did exactly that and will get the death penalty for his actions.

Abortion Doctor Accused of Severing Babies? Spines With Scissors | WREG.com ? Memphis News & Weather from WREG Television, News Channel 3

A 72-year-old Philadephia physician is accused of running a “house of horrors” where he performed illegal abortions past the 24-week limit prescribed by law. He used scissors, authorities say, to sever the spinal cords of newborns who emerged from their mothers still alive.

All I see from rightwinger's map is nearly 2,000 convicted criminals are still sitting in jails at the taxpayer's expense.

The death penalty does one very important thing - it prevents perverts and evil people from doing the same thing again.

And don't give me this crap about how they can be rehabilitated!!!

How is keeping a person in prison for life rehabilitation?

That's why I say hang 'em!

BibleBelt.png

Bible Belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe Tookie Williams would have something to say about that....Oh, but, that's right, loony liberalville imposed the "Death Penalty" on his sorry, murderous ass.

Any chance you might have stats on the difference between Cali's and Texas's wanton destruction of INNOCENT life being chopped to bits, and summarily sucked from the womb?:eusa_whistle:

BibleBelt.png

I believe Tookie Williams would have something to say about that....Oh, but, that's right, loony liberalville imposed the "Death Penalty" on his sorry, murderous ass.

Any chance you might have stats on the difference between Cali's and Texas's wanton destruction of INNOCENT life being chopped to bits, and summarily sucked from the womb?:eusa_whistle:

You are welcome to start an abortion thread if you wish

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png

Bible Belt
Texas 481
VA 109
OK 98
Fl 73
MO 68
AL 55
GA 52
Ark 27
Miss 18
Tenn 6
Ky 3

Praise Jesus!

So what are we going to blame all of the left coast non-Bible belt states death penalty on? Perhaps it's the dry air or the fruits and nuts. :dunno: Your argument falls apart.

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png

Bible Belt
Texas 481
VA 109
OK 98
Fl 73
MO 68
AL 55
GA 52
Ark 27
Miss 18
Tenn 6
Ky 3

Praise Jesus!

So what are we going to blame all of the left coast non-Bible belt states death penalty on? Perhaps it's the dry air or the fruits and nuts. :dunno: Your argument falls apart.

The remainder of the country has moved away from invoking the death penalty. Time for the barbaric bible thumpers to do the same

BibleBelt.png

:trolls:

BibleBelt.png

:trolls:
Yeah, nice to see that pointing out you loony liberals, and your bloodlust to kill INNOCENT human life is gettin' to ya'.

The hypocrisy of you clowns is comical.

Bible Belt
Texas 481
VA 109
OK 98
Fl 73
MO 68
AL 55
GA 52
Ark 27
Miss 18
Tenn 6
Ky 3

Praise Jesus!

The remainder of the country has moved away from invoking the death penalty. Time for the barbaric bible thumpers to do the same
Sooooooo, all those liberals here in Cali., who vehemently support the Death Penalty, are also "barbaric bible thumpers"?:eusa_whistle:

Seriously, do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Sooooooo, all those liberals here in Cali., who vehemently support the Death Penalty, are also "barbaric bible thumpers"?:eusa_whistle:

The Death Penalty harkens to archaic times when Government showed how wrong it is to murder by murdering

Do as I say....not as I do

The Death Penalty harkens to archaic times when Government showed how wrong it is to murder by murdering

Do as I say....not as I do

Government still does that.

Government agents can lie to us but if we lie to them it's a felony.

That is why government and any of its agents are not to be trusted

The Bible Belt

20120421_WOC065.png

Bible Belt
Texas 481
VA 109
OK 98
Fl 73
MO 68
AL 55
GA 52
Ark 27
Miss 18
Tenn 6
Ky 3

Praise Jesus!

looks like california is carrying one hefty bill for its death row inmates. tax payers got to love that

What's wrong with executing the inconvenient, who have to be housed, clothed, fed, and protected, and who have committed premeditated murder/s?

Seriously, what's the difference from ripping innocent life screaming from the womb, for no other reason than they are inconviences, who will need to be housed, clothed, fed, and protected?

I mean, an INNOCENT child is allowed to suffer a vicious demise and you loons support it wholeheartedly, but god forbid we put pure evil to sleep forever.

The hypocrisy from you loons is fucking comical,......yet sad, and very telling.

Abortion is a medical procedure, execution is murder.
Sooooo, injecting somebody isn't a medical procedure?

Seriously, you're a fuckin' loon?:cuckoo:

Your childish name calling shows the weakness of your argument.

Forum List

Back